Anantara Layan Phuket Resort, located at 168 Moo 6, Layan Beach Soi 4, Cherngtalay, Thalang, in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, Russian, Arabic, French, English language, a guest rating of 9.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿809.
Name: Anantara Layan Phuket Resort
Location: Thalang, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 168 Moo 6, Layan Beach Soi 4, Cherngtalay, Thalang,
Av rating: 9.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Italian, Russian, Arabic, French, English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿809
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Anantara Layan Phuket Resort, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Anantara Layan Phuket Resort.
About Anantara Layan Phuket Resort
Anantara Layan Phuket Resort is located at 168 Moo , Layan Beach Soi , Cherngtala, Thalan, in Phuket Airport on Phuket island. Location Luxurious five-star hotel “Anantara Layan Phuket Resort” is located within 20 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features Enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cup of flamboyant coffee in the stylish bar. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Use the hotel fitness center to keep up with your workout schedule. Visit the hotel spa for a relaxing massage. Parking is provided on site. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Business guests will appreciate the services of a business center. Laundry services are available. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. The entire hotel is non-smoking.
Thalang was the original center of Phuket province, then named Mueang Thalang. The governor then had the title Phraya Thalang (พระยาถลาง). In 1898 the current district was established. The district borders to the south Mueang Phuket and Kathu, while to the north is Takua Thung of Phang Nga Province, separated by the Pak Prah strait. Places The Khao Phra Thaeo Non-hunting Area protects more than 20 km² of rainforest within the hills of the district. The three highest peaks of this reserve are the Khao Prathiu (384 m), Khao Bang Pae (388 m) and Khao Phara (422 m). The Sirinat National Park on the northwestern coast was established in 1981 and protects an area of 90 km2 (68 km2 marine area), including the Nai Yang beach where sea turtles lay their eggs. At the heroines monument in the south of the district a branch museum of the National Museum was opened in 1989. The monument itself commemorates the local heroines Thao Thep Kasattri and Thao Sri Sunthon, who forced the Burmese army besieging the town of Thalang to retreat. The district is divided into six sub-districts (tambon), which are further subdivided into 46 villages (muban). Thep Krasattri and Choeng Thale have sub-district municipality (thesaban tambon) status, each covering part of tambons of the same name. Each of the six tambons is administered by a tambon administrative organization (TAO).
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Thalang Accommodations
If the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort in Thalang is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Nice Nap - Nice Nap is located at 129/10 Moo 1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿777. Continue Reading
- Holland Resort Phuket - Holland Resort Phuket is located at 69/80 Moo 3 Soi Chujit Ruampattana Road in Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,618. Continue Reading
- Canal Resort - Canal Resort is located at 3/87 Moo 1 Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿649. Continue Reading
- Khao Oat airport - Khao Oat airport is located at 34/11 Moo 6, Soi Naiyang 13, Maikhao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort - Phuket Airport Sonwa Resort is located at 76/21, Moo 5, Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,044. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Overnight Hotel - Phuket Airport Overnight Hotel is located at 39/8 Moo 6, Soi Tantawanit, Soi Family Mart, Phuket Airport, Mai Khao, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿953. Continue Reading
- Le Fay Airport Residence - Le Fay Airport Residence is located at 34/30 Moo 6, Baan Boh Sai, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel - The Sixteenth Naiyang Beach Hotel is located at 19/16, Soi Naiyang16, Moo1, Sakhu, Thalang, Phuket in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,757. Continue Reading
- Mom Tri’s Villa Royale - Mom Tri's Villa Royale is located at 12 Kata Noi Rd., Kata Beach Phuket in Thalang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,798. Continue Reading
- Phuket Airport Hostel and Homestay - Phuket Airport Hostel and Homestay is located at 14/7 Moo 1, Sanambin Road, Mai Khao Beach in Thalang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
Search for more Thalang Resort or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Thalang etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Anantara Layan Phuket Resort, Thalang and Phuket in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort in Thalang and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand, as around the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort in Thalang, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort, or around Thalang?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort, like anywhere around Thalang, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Thalang or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Thalang on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Thalang Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Thalang property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Thalang or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Anantara Layan Phuket Resort, or around Thalang on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Thalang mini market around the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Thalang, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort or Thalang?
The beer or larger prices around Anantara Layan Phuket Resort or Thalang on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort or Thalang have?
The Anantara Layan Phuket Resort offers a guest rating of 9.2and there is: Hotel 77 rooms. The Resorts main facilities are: Bar - Spa and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort and Thalang, simply follow the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Thalang on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Thalang / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Thalang or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Thalang and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Thalang Property Tours: If your staying at the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort but also interested in purchasing a Thalang plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Thalang, or on Phuket island, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Thalang property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Anantara Layan Phuket Resort. Here to help 🙂