Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa, located at 284 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu in Surin on Phuket, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.8, and an average daily rate of: ฿700.
Name: Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa
Location: Surin, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 284 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu
Av rating: 8.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Concierge service, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿700 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa.
About Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa
Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is located at 284 Prabaramee Roa, Patong Beac, Kathu in Surin on Phuket island. Location Elegant five-star hotel “Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa” is situated within 11 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features In the evenin, guests can enjoy their cocktails in the elegant setting of the hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Use the hotel fitness center to keep up with your workout schedule. A sauna is also available on site. Guests are invited to have a swim in a swimming pool. Soothing massages can be enjoyed at the hotel spa. Parking is available near the hotel area. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Business guests will appreciate the services of a business center. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.
Surin Beach, Phuket lies a few kilometers north of Kamala, and has one of the most beautiful beaches on Phuket.A public park developed from a long-closed golf course has kept the hotels well away from the sand, and it’s a shame that other beaches on Phuket haven’t developed in a similar manner.The beach is wedged between two headlands — Laem Singh to the south and Laem Son to the north.The latter is home to Pansea Beach and a couple of super-high-end resorts, while the southern headland has the lovely Laem Singh beach, which can only be reached by boat or on foot. Both are within long-walking distance of Surin Beach so don’t feel you’re restricted to just the main strip of sand.Surin Beach is also only a 15 minute walk the the Southern end of Bangtao beach, where you will find many bars, restaurants and shops.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Surin Accommodations
- Surin Sunset Hotel - Surin Sunset Hotel is located at 13/18, Si Sunthon Rd., Choeng Thale, Thalang, Phuket in Surin on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿592. Continue Reading
- Phuket Graceland Resort and Spa - Phuket Graceland Resort and Spa is located at 190 Thaweewong Road, Patong District, Amphur Kathu, Phuket in Surin on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,806. Continue Reading
- Baan Phu Prana Boutique Villa - Baan Phu Prana Boutique Villa is located at 124/40 Srisoonthorn Road, 4025, Cherngtalay - Thalang in Surin on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,613. Continue Reading
- Benyada Lodge – Surin Beach - Benyada Lodge - Surin Beach is located at 106/52, Surin Beach, Cherngtalay, Talang in Surin on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,000. Continue Reading
- Bangtao Guest House - Bangtao Guest House is located at 206/10 Moo 2, Cheong Thale, Thalang, Phuket in Surin on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- Rattima Apartment - Rattima Apartment is located at 82/18 M.2 Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Surin on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,377. Continue Reading
- AM Surin Place - AM Surin Place is located at 51/8 Moo 3, Choengtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Surin on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,498. Continue Reading
- The Park Surin Serviced Apartments - The Park Surin Serviced Apartments is located at 128 Had Surin Soi 8, Srisoonthorn Rd Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket in Surin on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,773. Continue Reading
- Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa - Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is located at 284 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu in Surin on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Similan Hotel - Similan Hotel is located at 62/4 Moo 3 Bangtao Beach Phuket in Surin on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
Search for more Surin accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Surin etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Surin & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Surin and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa, or around Surin?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa, like anywhere around Surin, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Surin or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Surin on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Surin Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Surin property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Surin or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa, or around Surin on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Surin mini market around the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Surin, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa or Surin?
The beer or larger prices around Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa or Surin on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Surin on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Surin / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Surin or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Surin and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-cost flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Surin Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Surin property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Surin, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Surin property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa. Here to help 🙂