U Zenmaya Phuket, located at 6/181 Moo 6, Kamala Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿3,698.
Name: U Zenmaya Phuket
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 6/181 Moo 6, Kamala Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 15:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿3,698 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of U Zenmaya Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to U Zenmaya Phuket.
About U Zenmaya Phuket
U Zenmaya Phuket is located at 6/181 Moo , Kamala Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Luxurious five-star hotel “U Zenmaya Phuket” is located within 13 km from the heart of Phuket.Hotel features The elegant on-site restaurant offers a wide variety of international delicacies. The elegant hotel bar is the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing drink and unwind after an eventful day. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Enjoy a workout in a well-equipped fitness center. You can take a dip in the swimming pool. The hotel spa offers a variety of massages and body treatments. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. Business guests will appreciate the services of a business center. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. All rooms are non-smoking.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- P.S. Hotel - P.S. Hotel is located at 157, Rat U-Thit Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿632. Continue Reading
- Bauman Residence - Bauman Residence is located at 201 Phang-Muang Sai kor Rd., Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿868. Continue Reading
- Art Patong Serviced Apartments - Art Patong Serviced Apartments is located at 158/99 Pung Muang Sai 3 Kor in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,995. Continue Reading
- Meir Jarr - Meir Jarr is located at 224, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Katu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,092. Continue Reading
- Baan Thai Beach Side Residence - Baan Thai Beach Side Residence is located at 40 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿495. Continue Reading
- Patong Beach Hotel - Patong Beach Hotel is located at 124 Taweewong Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,956. Continue Reading
- Gu Hotel - Gu Hotel is located at 179/88-94 Phangmuang Sai-Kor Road,T.Patong,A.Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿784. Continue Reading
- The Lantern Resorts Patong - The Lantern Resorts Patong is located at 181/36-41 Soi San Sabai, Raj-U-Thiti 200 Pee Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,220. Continue Reading
- Lub d Phuket Patong - Lub d Phuket Patong is located at 5/5 Sawatdirak Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,230. Continue Reading
- Azure Phuket Hotel - Azure Phuket Hotel is located at 34/81-88 Prachanukroh Rd, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,654. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the U Zenmaya Phuket, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the U Zenmaya Phuket, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the U Zenmaya Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in U Zenmaya Phuket, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the U Zenmaya Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the U Zenmaya Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the U Zenmaya Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the U Zenmaya Phuket or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around U Zenmaya Phuket or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the U Zenmaya Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the U Zenmaya Phuket for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the U Zenmaya Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the U Zenmaya Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the U Zenmaya Phuket. Here to help 🙂