Sawasdee Village, located at 38 KateKwan Rd., T. Karon, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,361.
Name: Sawasdee Village
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 38 KateKwan Rd., T. Karon, Phuket
Av rating: 8.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,361 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Sawasdee Village, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Sawasdee Village.
About Sawasdee Village
Sawasdee Village is located at 38 KateKwan Rd, T. Karo, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Modern four-star hotel “Sawasdee Village” is situated within 12 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features This cozy on-site restaurant offers a broad variety of international and local dishes. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Perfect option to relax – an on-site sauna. There is a swimming pool on site. The hotel spa offers a variety of massages and body treatments. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. The entire hotel is non-smoking.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Grand Orchid Inn - Grand Orchid Inn is located at 78/17-18 Soi Dr Wattana, Taweewong Road ( Beach Road ), Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿689. Continue Reading
- Absolute Bangla Suites - Absolute Bangla Suites is located at 68/1 Soi Bangla, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,941. Continue Reading
- Amarin Patong - Amarin Patong is located at 6/6 Chalermprakeat Road, Soi Eden, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿489. Continue Reading
- The Chambre - The Chambre is located at 179/103 Sansabai Soi, Phangmuang Saikor Rd in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿592. Continue Reading
- The Journey Patong - The Journey Patong is located at 44/2-3 Soi Klongbangwat, Pisitkorranee Rd in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿9,497. Continue Reading
- The Cocoon Patong - The Cocoon Patong is located at 162/129, Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿617. Continue Reading
- Baan Mee Phuket - Baan Mee Phuket is located at Soi Jaofa 39 45/81 Soi Suki, Chaofa Road, Chalong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,423. Continue Reading
- Forty Winks Phuket Hotel - Forty Winks Phuket Hotel is located at 64/1 Nanai Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿826. Continue Reading
- BGW Phuket Hostel - BGW Phuket Hostel is located at 189/7 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,794. Continue Reading
- Lupta Hostel Patong Hideaway - Lupta Hostel Patong Hideaway is located at 138 taweewong Rd.,Patong, Katu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿837. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Sawasdee Village, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Sawasdee Village, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Sawasdee Village, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Sawasdee Village, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Sawasdee Village for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Sawasdee Village, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Sawasdee Village is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Sawasdee Village or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Sawasdee Village or Patong on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Sawasdee Village try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Sawasdee Village for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Sawasdee Village to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Sawasdee Village and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight tickets from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Sawasdee Village. Here to help 🙂