The Title KR Beach Condotel, located at 499/161, Moo 6, Viset Road, Rawai, Maung, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand, offers Apartments amenities including: Swimming Pool, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,651.
Name: The Title KR Beach Condotel
Location: Rawai, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 499/161, Moo 6, Viset Road, Rawai, Maung, Phuket
Av rating: 9.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 10:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Gym and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,651
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Title KR Beach Condotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to The Title KR Beach Condotel.
About The Title KR Beach Condotel
The Title KR Beach Condotel is located at 499/16, Moo , Viset Roa, Rawa, Maun, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Location Budget three-star hotel “The Title KR Beach Condotel Rawai Phuket” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 15 km from the historic city center.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Sports enthusiasts are welcome in a fitness center. Guests can use a hotel sauna. There is a swimming pool on site. Parking is provided on site. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking. The 3-star The Title KR Beach Condotel Rawai Phuket offers comfort and convenience whether you’re on business or holiday in Phuket. Offering a variety of facilities and service, the hotel provides all you need for a good night’s sleep. Free Wi-Fi in all room, 24-hour securit, convenience stor, daily housekeepin, portable wi-fi rental are there for guest’s enjoyment. Comfortable guestrooms ensure a good night’s sleep with some rooms featuring facilities such as television LCD/plasma scree, cleaning product, complimentary instant coffe, complimentary te, linens. Take a break from a long day and make use of fitness cente, saun, outdoor poo, garden. The Title KR Beach Condotel Rawai Phuket is an excellent choice from which to explore Phuket or to simply relax and rejuvenate.
Rawai beach, Phuket located at the south end of Phuket island and is the most actively growing area in the south of Phuket. The Rawai area has a developed infrastructure provided with large amount of restaurants, cafes, sports clubs, kindergartens and schools. Rawai beach also offers beautiful views on the many nearby islands in a peaceful local atmosphere. Nearby attractions include shopping along the Gypsy Village seafront, selling shells and local pearls near a small fish market. The large Phuket Shell Museum has been the landmark of the Rawai area for almost twenty years, and of course Promthep Cape View Point famous for its striking sunsets.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Rawai Accommodations
If the The Title KR Beach Condotel in Rawai is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Sanuk bungalows - Sanuk bungalows is located at 87/35 Moo 2 Soi Meesuk Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- The Title Beach Front - The Title Beach Front is located at 456/33 - 456/83 Moo 6 Viset Road, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,133. Continue Reading
- Tharawalai Resort - Tharawalai Resort is located at Saiyuan 18 Rawai,Naiharn,Phuket in Rawai on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,497. Continue Reading
- Happy Cottage - Happy Cottage is located at 10/39 Moo 5, Soi Ta - Iad, Chao Fa (West) Road, T.Chalong, A. Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿944. Continue Reading
- Purimas Resortel - Purimas Resortel is located at 29/90-92 Moo 2 Viset Road, Tambon Rawai, Mueang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Amora Beach Resort Phuket - Amora Beach Resort Phuket is located at 322 Moo2 Bang Tao Beach, Srisoontorn Rd., Talang in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,321. Continue Reading
- Namphung Residence Phuket - Namphung Residence Phuket is located at 184/10 Moo 6, Soi Jitprasan 2, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499. Continue Reading
- Aqua Resort Phuket - Aqua Resort Phuket is located at 555 Moo 5 Rawai, Phuket Town District in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,695. Continue Reading
- Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort - Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort is located at 99/4 Moo 7, Soi Mangosteen, Rawai Phuket 83130 Thailand in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,535. Continue Reading
- Good 9 at Home - Good 9 at Home is located at Moo 6, Soi Wassana, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿549. Continue Reading
Search for more Rawai Apartments or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Rawai etc), or the type (Apartments etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
The Title KR Beach Condotel, Rawai and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the The Title KR Beach Condotel in Rawai and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the The Title KR Beach Condotel in Rawai, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the The Title KR Beach Condotel, or around Rawai?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the The Title KR Beach Condotel, like anywhere around Rawai, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Rawai or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Rawai on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Rawai Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Rawai property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Rawai or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Title KR Beach Condotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in The Title KR Beach Condotel, or around Rawai on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Rawai mini market around the The Title KR Beach Condotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Rawai, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Title KR Beach Condotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Title KR Beach Condotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Title KR Beach Condotel or Rawai?
The beer or larger prices around The Title KR Beach Condotel or Rawai on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the The Title KR Beach Condotel or Rawai have?
The The Title KR Beach Condotel offers a guest rating of 9.5and there is: Hotel 1 rooms. The Apartmentss main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Gym and Wi-Fi. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the The Title KR Beach Condotel and Rawai, simply follow the The Title KR Beach Condotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Title KR Beach Condotel for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Rawai / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Rawai or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Title KR Beach Condotel to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Rawai and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the The Title KR Beach Condotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island bargain priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight deals from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Rawai Property Tours: If your staying at the The Title KR Beach Condotel but also interested in purchasing a Rawai property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Rawai, or on Phuket island in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Rawai property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the The Title KR Beach Condotel. Here to help 🙂