Sandy House Rawai, located at 62/3-4 Moo 6, Soi Wassana, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Guest House amenities including: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿699.
Name: Sandy House Rawai
Location: Rawai, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 62/3-4 Moo 6, Soi Wassana, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang
Type: Guest House
Av rating: 9.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Parking and Wi-Fi Parking
Average price: ฿699
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Sandy House Rawai, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Sandy House Rawai.
About Sandy House Rawai
Sandy House Rawai is located at 62/3-4 Moo , Soi Wassan, Viset Roa, Rawa, Muang in Rawai on Phuket island. With a stay at Sandy House Rawai in Rawa, you’ll be a 1-minute drive from Rawai Beach and 9 minutes from Nai Harn Beach. This guesthouse is 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Kata Beach and 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from Kata Noi Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 12 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Make use of convenient amenitie, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area.
Rawai beach, Phuket located at the south end of Phuket island and is the most actively growing area in the south of Phuket. The Rawai area has a developed infrastructure provided with large amount of restaurants, cafes, sports clubs, kindergartens and schools. Rawai beach also offers beautiful views on the many nearby islands in a peaceful local atmosphere. Nearby attractions include shopping along the Gypsy Village seafront, selling shells and local pearls near a small fish market. The large Phuket Shell Museum has been the landmark of the Rawai area for almost twenty years, and of course Promthep Cape View Point famous for its striking sunsets.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Rawai Accommodations
If the Sandy House Rawai in Rawai is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- The Title Boutique Phuket - The Title Boutique Phuket is located at 456/54 Wiset Road, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,373. Continue Reading
- Namphung Residence Phuket - Namphung Residence Phuket is located at 184/10 Moo 6, Soi Jitprasan 2, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499. Continue Reading
- Good 9 at Home - Good 9 at Home is located at Moo 6, Soi Wassana, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿549. Continue Reading
- Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort - Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort is located at 99/4 Moo 7, Soi Mangosteen, Rawai Phuket 83130 Thailand in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,535. Continue Reading
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa - Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa is located at 333 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,083. Continue Reading
- Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel - Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel is located at 43/234 Moo 7 Soi saiyuan 1 in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,918. Continue Reading
- Naya Bungalow - Naya Bungalow is located at 22/3 Moo1 Soi Naya, viset Road, Rawai Mueang, Phuket, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Tharawalai Resort - Tharawalai Resort is located at Saiyuan 18 Rawai,Naiharn,Phuket in Rawai on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,497. Continue Reading
- Sanuk bungalows - Sanuk bungalows is located at 87/35 Moo 2 Soi Meesuk Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling - Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling is located at 136/275-276 Moo 4, Soi Saturday, Saiyuan – Kata Road, T. Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,867. Continue Reading
Search for more Rawai Guest House or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Rawai etc), or the type (Guest House etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Sandy House Rawai, Rawai and Phuket in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Sandy House Rawai in Rawai and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand, as around the Sandy House Rawai in Rawai, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Sandy House Rawai, or around Rawai?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Sandy House Rawai, like anywhere around Rawai, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Rawai or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Rawai on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Rawai Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Rawai property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Rawai or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Sandy House Rawai, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Sandy House Rawai, or around Rawai on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Rawai mini market around the Sandy House Rawai for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Rawai, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Sandy House Rawai, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Sandy House Rawai is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Sandy House Rawai or Rawai?
The beer or larger prices around Sandy House Rawai or Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Sandy House Rawai or Rawai have?
The Sandy House Rawai offers a guest rating of 9.2and there is: Hotel 12 rooms. The Guest Houses main facilities are: Wi-Fi - Parking and Wi-Fi Parking. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Sandy House Rawai and Rawai, simply follow the Sandy House Rawai page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Rawai on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Sandy House Rawai for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Rawai / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Rawai or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Sandy House Rawai to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Rawai and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Sandy House Rawai and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight tickets from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Rawai Property Tours: If your staying at the Sandy House Rawai but also interested in purchasing a Rawai apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Rawai, or on Phuket island, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Rawai property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Sandy House Rawai. Here to help 🙂