Namphung Residence Phuket, located at 184/10 Moo 6, Soi Jitprasan 2, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand, offers Apartments amenities including: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English language, a guest rating of 8.6, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,499.
Name: Namphung Residence Phuket
Location: Rawai, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 184/10 Moo 6, Soi Jitprasan 2, Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:00 Check-Out 11:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: French, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and Swimming Pool
Average price: ฿1,499 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Namphung Residence Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Namphung Residence Phuket.
About Namphung Residence Phuket
Namphung Residence Phuket is located at 184/10 Moo , Soi Jitprasan , Muan, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. A stay at Namphung Phuket places you in the heart of Rawa, within a 15-minute walk of Rawai Beach and Chalong Bay. This aparthotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Nai Harn Beach and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Kata Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This aparthotel also features complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining Continental breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to 12:30 PM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet acces, dry cleaning/laundry service, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Rawai beach, Phuket located at the south end of Phuket island and is the most actively growing area in the south of Phuket. The Rawai area has a developed infrastructure provided with large amount of restaurants, cafes, sports clubs, kindergartens and schools. Rawai beach also offers beautiful views on the many nearby islands in a peaceful local atmosphere. Nearby attractions include shopping along the Gypsy Village seafront, selling shells and local pearls near a small fish market. The large Phuket Shell Museum has been the landmark of the Rawai area for almost twenty years, and of course Promthep Cape View Point famous for its striking sunsets.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Rawai Accommodations
- Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel - Phu NaNa Boutique Hotel is located at 43/234 Moo 7 Soi saiyuan 1 in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,918. Continue Reading
- AQUA Villa Rawai - AQUA Villa Rawai is located at 87/4 Moo 7 in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Namphung Residence Phuket - Namphung Residence Phuket is located at 184/10 Moo 6, Soi Jitprasan 2, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499. Continue Reading
- The Title Beach Front - The Title Beach Front is located at 456/33 - 456/83 Moo 6 Viset Road, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,133. Continue Reading
- Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling - Saturdays Residence by Brown Starling is located at 136/275-276 Moo 4, Soi Saturday, Saiyuan – Kata Road, T. Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,867. Continue Reading
- The Title KR Beach Condotel - The Title KR Beach Condotel is located at 499/161, Moo 6, Viset Road, Rawai, Maung, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,651. Continue Reading
- Good 9 at Home - Good 9 at Home is located at Moo 6, Soi Wassana, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿549. Continue Reading
- Aqua Resort Phuket - Aqua Resort Phuket is located at 555 Moo 5 Rawai, Phuket Town District in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿6,695. Continue Reading
- Naya Bungalow - Naya Bungalow is located at 22/3 Moo1 Soi Naya, viset Road, Rawai Mueang, Phuket, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Sanuk bungalows - Sanuk bungalows is located at 87/35 Moo 2 Soi Meesuk Rawai in Rawai on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
Search for more Rawai accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Rawai etc), or the type (Apartments etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Rawai & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Rawai and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Namphung Residence Phuket, or around Rawai?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Namphung Residence Phuket, like anywhere around Rawai, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Rawai or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Rawai Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Rawai property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Rawai or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Namphung Residence Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Namphung Residence Phuket, or around Rawai on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Rawai mini market around the Namphung Residence Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Rawai, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Namphung Residence Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Namphung Residence Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Namphung Residence Phuket or Rawai?
The beer or larger prices around Namphung Residence Phuket or Rawai on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Namphung Residence Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Namphung Residence Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Rawai / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Rawai or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Namphung Residence Phuket to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Rawai and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Namphung Residence Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Rawai Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Rawai property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Rawai, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Rawai property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Namphung Residence Phuket. Here to help 🙂