Amora Beach Resort Phuket, located at 322 Moo2 Bang Tao Beach, Srisoontorn Rd., Talang in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.8, and an average daily rate of: ฿4,321.
Name: Amora Beach Resort Phuket
Location: Rawai, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 322 Moo2 Bang Tao Beach, Srisoontorn Rd., Talang
Av rating: 6.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Business centre
Average price: ฿4,321
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Amora Beach Resort Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Amora Beach Resort Phuket.
About Amora Beach Resort Phuket
Amora Beach Resort Phuket is located at 322 Moo2 Bang Tao Beac, Srisoontorn Rd, Talang in Rawai on Phuket island. With a stay at Amora Beach Resort Phuket in Choeng Thal, you’ll be within a 15-minute drive of Bang Tao Beach and Surin Beach. This 4-star resort is 3.1 mi (5 km) from Kamala Beach and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Phuket Fantasea.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 255 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes.Amenities Spend the day on the private beach or dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining For lunch or dinne, stop by Thai Seafood Restauran, a restaurant that specializes in Thai cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/caf, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 2 bars/lounges. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Rawai beach, Phuket located at the south end of Phuket island and is the most actively growing area in the south of Phuket. The Rawai area has a developed infrastructure provided with large amount of restaurants, cafes, sports clubs, kindergartens and schools. Rawai beach also offers beautiful views on the many nearby islands in a peaceful local atmosphere. Nearby attractions include shopping along the Gypsy Village seafront, selling shells and local pearls near a small fish market. The large Phuket Shell Museum has been the landmark of the Rawai area for almost twenty years, and of course Promthep Cape View Point famous for its striking sunsets.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Rawai Accommodations
If the Amora Beach Resort Phuket in Rawai is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Purimas Resortel - Purimas Resortel is located at 29/90-92 Moo 2 Viset Road, Tambon Rawai, Mueang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Namphung Residence Phuket - Namphung Residence Phuket is located at 184/10 Moo 6, Soi Jitprasan 2, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499. Continue Reading
- AQUA Villa Rawai - AQUA Villa Rawai is located at 87/4 Moo 7 in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort - Mangosteen Ayurveda & Wellness Resort is located at 99/4 Moo 7, Soi Mangosteen, Rawai Phuket 83130 Thailand in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,535. Continue Reading
- The Title Beach Front - The Title Beach Front is located at 456/33 - 456/83 Moo 6 Viset Road, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,133. Continue Reading
- Good 9 at Home - Good 9 at Home is located at Moo 6, Soi Wassana, Viset Road, Rawai, Muang in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿549. Continue Reading
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa - Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa is located at 333 Patak Road, Karon Beach, Muang, in Rawai on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French, Deutsch, Spanish, Chinese, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,083. Continue Reading
- Happy Cottage - Happy Cottage is located at 10/39 Moo 5, Soi Ta - Iad, Chao Fa (West) Road, T.Chalong, A. Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿944. Continue Reading
- Rawai Princess Hotel - Rawai Princess Hotel is located at 95/34 Moo 4 Wiset Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket in Rawai on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,598. Continue Reading
- Amora Beach Resort Phuket - Amora Beach Resort Phuket is located at 322 Moo2 Bang Tao Beach, Srisoontorn Rd., Talang in Rawai on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,321. Continue Reading
Search for more Rawai Resort or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Rawai etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Amora Beach Resort Phuket, Rawai and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Amora Beach Resort Phuket in Rawai and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand, as around the Amora Beach Resort Phuket in Rawai, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Amora Beach Resort Phuket, or around Rawai?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Amora Beach Resort Phuket, like anywhere around Rawai, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Rawai or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Rawai on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Rawai Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Rawai property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Rawai or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Amora Beach Resort Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Amora Beach Resort Phuket, or around Rawai on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Rawai mini market around the Amora Beach Resort Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Rawai, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Amora Beach Resort Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Amora Beach Resort Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Amora Beach Resort Phuket or Rawai?
The beer or larger prices around Amora Beach Resort Phuket or Rawai on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Amora Beach Resort Phuket or Rawai have?
The Amora Beach Resort Phuket offers a guest rating of 6.8and there is: Hotel 255 rooms. The Resorts main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Spa and Business centre. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Amora Beach Resort Phuket and Rawai, simply follow the Amora Beach Resort Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Rawai on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Amora Beach Resort Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Rawai / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Rawai or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Amora Beach Resort Phuket to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Rawai and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Amora Beach Resort Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Rawai Property Tours: If your staying at the Amora Beach Resort Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Rawai home, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Rawai, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Rawai property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Amora Beach Resort Phuket. Here to help 🙂