Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket, located at 22/54-56 Luangphorwatchalong Road. Talad Yai, Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿889.
Name: Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 22/54-56 Luangphorwatchalong Road. Talad Yai, Mueang
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and Parking
Average price: ฿889
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket.
About Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket
Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket is located at 22/54-56 Luangphorwatchalong Road. Talad Ya, Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket in Phuket (Talat Yai, you’ll be within a 15-minute drive of Bangkok Hospital Phuket and Phuket Trickeye Museum. This hotel is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and separate sitting area, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Busines, Other Amenities The front desk is staffed during limited hours.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Phuket Blue Hostel - Phuket Blue Hostel is located at 125/7 Phang Nga Road in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- Nawaporn Place - Nawaporn Place is located at 22/87-88, Soi 1, Laung Poh Rd., Talard Yai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿589. Continue Reading
- Baan PhuAnda Phuket - Baan PhuAnda Phuket is located at 371/22-26 Yaowarat rd., T.Taladyai, Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿773. Continue Reading
- Gotum Hostel 2 - Gotum Hostel 2 is located at 68 Thalang rd.,Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿666. Continue Reading
- The WIDE Condotel – Phuket - The WIDE Condotel - Phuket is located at 13/10 Sakdidej Road, Talad-Nua, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,789. Continue Reading
- Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang - Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang is located at 60/80 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Mueang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿970. Continue Reading
- Ai Phuket Hostel - Ai Phuket Hostel is located at 88 Yaowarat Road, Taladyai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿511. Continue Reading
- Thalang Guesthouse - Thalang Guesthouse is located at 37 Thalang Road Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,137. Continue Reading
- The Memory at On On Hotel - The Memory at On On Hotel is located at 19 Phang-Nga Road, Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,118. Continue Reading
- Shunli Hotel - Shunli Hotel is located at 56 Krabi Road in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket, Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket in Phuket Town and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand, as around the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket, or around Phuket Town on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket or Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket or Phuket Town have?
The Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket offers a guest rating of 8.7and there is: Hotel 20 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Wi-Fi - Low mobility guests welcome and Parking. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket and Phuket Town, simply follow the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cheap flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flights from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Tee Pak Dee Resident Phuket. Here to help 🙂