Sino Imperial Phuket, located at 51 Phuket Rd., Taladyai, Phuket Town, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Spa, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿771.
Name: Sino Imperial Phuket
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 51 Phuket Rd., Taladyai, Phuket Town, Phuket
Av rating: 8.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Spa, Wi-Fi and Bar
Average price: ฿771
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Sino Imperial Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Sino Imperial Phuket.
About Sino Imperial Phuket
Sino Imperial Phuket is located at 51 Phuket Rd, Taladya, Phuket Tow, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Sino Imperial design hotel offers 38 deluxe rooms and 2 family suites of minimalist styl, complemented by unique design objects. Every unique trendy design rooms are equipped with air conditionin, free Wi_Fi internet acces, a 32 inches flat-screen TV with Thai and international channel, telephone and minibar. All the room rates are including breakfasts. The lobb, a relaxing area with an exquisite armchair, a lounge is for lively gathering venue until evening or easy drinking after busy day.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Sino Imperial Phuket in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Me Room Hotel - Me Room Hotel is located at 77 Dirok-U-tid 1 Rd. Tambol Taladyai in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Spa, and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,065. Continue Reading
- Chinotel - Chinotel is located at 133-135 Ranong Rd. Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿889. Continue Reading
- Chino Town Gallery Hostel - Chino Town Gallery Hostel is located at 83,85 Soi Soon U-Thit, Yaowarat Road,Talat Nuea in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿704. Continue Reading
- Seabreeze Mansion - Seabreeze Mansion is located at 2 Poomphol Rd. Soi 7 in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Loma Hostel at Phuket Town - Loma Hostel at Phuket Town is located at 16-18 Phang Nga Road, Talat Yai, Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Phuket Backpacker Hostel - Phuket Backpacker Hostel is located at 165 Ranong Road, Taladnue, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,300. Continue Reading
- Sino Imperial Phuket - Sino Imperial Phuket is located at 51 Phuket Rd., Taladyai, Phuket Town, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Spa, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿771. Continue Reading
- The Tint At Phuket Town - The Tint At Phuket Town is located at 2/11 Dibuk Rd., Tombon Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Baba House Hotel - Baba House Hotel is located at 33/3 Moo 2,Thep Anusorn Rd., Wichit, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿695. Continue Reading
- Ramaburin Resort - Ramaburin Resort is located at 5/11 Prachanukrao rd., Kathu, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,349. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Sino Imperial Phuket, Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Sino Imperial Phuket in Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Sino Imperial Phuket in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Sino Imperial Phuket, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Sino Imperial Phuket, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Sino Imperial Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Sino Imperial Phuket, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Sino Imperial Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Sino Imperial Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Sino Imperial Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Sino Imperial Phuket or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Sino Imperial Phuket or Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Sino Imperial Phuket or Phuket Town have?
The Sino Imperial Phuket offers a guest rating of 8.1and there is: Hotel 39 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Spa - Wi-Fi and Bar. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Sino Imperial Phuket and Phuket Town, simply follow the Sino Imperial Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Sino Imperial Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Sino Imperial Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Sino Imperial Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight tickets from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Sino Imperial Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Sino Imperial Phuket. Here to help 🙂