Seabreeze Mansion, located at 2 Poomphol Rd. Soi 7 in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 5.8, and an average daily rate of: ฿599.
Name: Seabreeze Mansion
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 2 Poomphol Rd. Soi 7
Av rating: 5.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Concierge service
Average price: ฿599 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Seabreeze Mansion, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Seabreeze Mansion.
About Seabreeze Mansion
Seabreeze Mansion is located at 2 Poomphol Rd. Soi 7 in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Seabreeze Mansion in Phuket (Talat Nuea, you’ll be within a 15-minute drive of Bangkok Hospital Phuket and Phuket Trickeye Museum. This hotel is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 9.3 mi (15 km) from Rawai Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Ming Shou Boutique House - Ming Shou Boutique House is located at 34 Krabi Rd., A. Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿845. Continue Reading
- Book a Bed Poshtel - Book a Bed Poshtel is located at 2/15 Thanon Dibuk Talad-Yai in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿686. Continue Reading
- Daeng Plaza Hotel - Daeng Plaza Hotel is located at 57 Phuket Road in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿749. Continue Reading
- Peranakan Boutique Hotel - Peranakan Boutique Hotel is located at 89/1-2 Phuket Road Talad-Yai Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿890. Continue Reading
- Summer Breeze Inn Hotel - Summer Breeze Inn Hotel is located at 85 / 130 Mooban Iravadee 2, Moo 6, Soi 2, T. Vichit, Sakdidet Road, Phuket Town, in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Le Hua Hotel - Le Hua Hotel is located at 19/27-28 Montri Rd.,Tambon Talat Yai, Muaeng Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿545. Continue Reading
- Recenta Style Phuket Town - Recenta Style Phuket Town is located at 10/1 Rattanakorsin 200 Pee Road, TaladNua, Muang Phuket, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿684. Continue Reading
- Nawaporn Place - Nawaporn Place is located at 22/87-88, Soi 1, Laung Poh Rd., Talard Yai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿589. Continue Reading
- The Tint At Phuket Town - The Tint At Phuket Town is located at 2/11 Dibuk Rd., Tombon Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Gym, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Xinlor House - Xinlor House is located at 78 Dibuk Road, Talad Nuah, Amper Mung Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,201. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Seabreeze Mansion, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Seabreeze Mansion, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Seabreeze Mansion, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Seabreeze Mansion, or around Phuket Town on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Seabreeze Mansion for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Seabreeze Mansion, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Seabreeze Mansion is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Seabreeze Mansion or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Seabreeze Mansion or Phuket Town on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Seabreeze Mansion try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Seabreeze Mansion for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Seabreeze Mansion to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Seabreeze Mansion and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight tickets from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Seabreeze Mansion. Here to help 🙂