Seabreeze Mansion, located at 2 Poomphol Rd. Soi 7 in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 5.8, and an average daily rate of: ฿599.
Name: Seabreeze Mansion
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 2 Poomphol Rd. Soi 7
Av rating: 5.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Concierge service
Average price: ฿599
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Seabreeze Mansion, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Seabreeze Mansion.
About Seabreeze Mansion
Seabreeze Mansion is located at 2 Poomphol Rd. Soi 7 in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Seabreeze Mansion in Phuket (Talat Nuea, you’ll be within a 15-minute drive of Bangkok Hospital Phuket and Phuket Trickeye Museum. This hotel is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 9.3 mi (15 km) from Rawai Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 43 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Seabreeze Mansion in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- The Blanket Hotel Phuket Town - The Blanket Hotel Phuket Town is located at 95/19-21 Montri Road Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueng in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,498. Continue Reading
- The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse - The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse is located at Krabi, 4 in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿909. Continue Reading
- Loma Hostel at Phuket Town - Loma Hostel at Phuket Town is located at 16-18 Phang Nga Road, Talat Yai, Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Recenta Style Phuket Town - Recenta Style Phuket Town is located at 10/1 Rattanakorsin 200 Pee Road, TaladNua, Muang Phuket, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿684. Continue Reading
- Aj Residence - Aj Residence is located at 8/133 Moo 3, Ratsada Subdistrict, Muang District in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿492. Continue Reading
- Baan Baan hostel - Baan Baan hostel is located at 259 Thanon Talang in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿475. Continue Reading
- Ritsurin Boutique Hotel - Ritsurin Boutique Hotel is located at 1/5 maeluan Rd. Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,035. Continue Reading
- Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Chao Fah, Phuket - Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Chao Fah, Phuket is located at 88/99 Moo 2, Chaofah West Road, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,205. Continue Reading
- Baba House Hotel - Baba House Hotel is located at 33/3 Moo 2,Thep Anusorn Rd., Wichit, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿695. Continue Reading
- Chaphone Guesthouse - Chaphone Guesthouse is located at 183/76 Phang Nga Rd.,Muang District in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Seabreeze Mansion, Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Seabreeze Mansion in Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand, as around the Seabreeze Mansion in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Seabreeze Mansion, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Seabreeze Mansion, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Seabreeze Mansion, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Seabreeze Mansion, or around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Seabreeze Mansion for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Seabreeze Mansion, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Seabreeze Mansion is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Seabreeze Mansion or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Seabreeze Mansion or Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Seabreeze Mansion or Phuket Town have?
The Seabreeze Mansion offers a guest rating of 5.8and there is: . The Hotels main facilities are: Wi-Fi - 24 hour Front Desk Service and Concierge service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Seabreeze Mansion and Phuket Town, simply follow the Seabreeze Mansion page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Seabreeze Mansion for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Seabreeze Mansion to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Seabreeze Mansion and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight deals to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Seabreeze Mansion but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Seabreeze Mansion. Here to help 🙂