Recenta Phuket Suanluang, located at 60/81 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿899.
Name: Recenta Phuket Suanluang
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 60/81 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Muang, Phuket
Av rating: 8.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿899
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Recenta Phuket Suanluang, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Recenta Phuket Suanluang.
About Recenta Phuket Suanluang
Recenta Phuket Suanluang is located at 60/81 Moo, Chao Fah Suanluang Roa, Wichi, Amphoe Muan, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Location Comfortable four-star hotel “Recenta Phuket Suanluang” is located in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 3 km from the city center.Hotel features Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Sports enthusiasts are welcome in a fitness center. Leisure facilities include an swimming pool. Visit the hotel spa for a relaxing massage. Parking is available near the hotel area. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. There is a laundry at the hotel. All rooms are non-smoking.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Recenta Phuket Suanluang in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Recenta Phuket Suanluang - Recenta Phuket Suanluang is located at 60/81 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Ming Shou Boutique House - Ming Shou Boutique House is located at 34 Krabi Rd., A. Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿845. Continue Reading
- Good Day Phuket Hotel - Good Day Phuket Hotel is located at 60/76 M.2 T.Wichit A.Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,181. Continue Reading
- Rome Place Hotel - Rome Place Hotel is located at 23/8 Soi Hub-Aik, Phuket Road, Muang District in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿461. Continue Reading
- Mbed Phuket - Mbed Phuket is located at 156/49 Phang Nga rd., Taladyai, Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿584. Continue Reading
- Royal Phuket City Hotel - Royal Phuket City Hotel is located at 154 Phang Nga Rd, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,250. Continue Reading
- Pure Phuket Residence - Pure Phuket Residence is located at 3/7 Chaofa Rd., Maung, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,436. Continue Reading
- Hugger Hostel - Hugger Hostel is located at 64/4 Moo 4 Rasada Road Tambol Talad Neun Mung Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,567. Continue Reading
- Book a Bed Poshtel - Book a Bed Poshtel is located at 2/15 Thanon Dibuk Talad-Yai in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿686. Continue Reading
- The Blanket Hotel Phuket Town - The Blanket Hotel Phuket Town is located at 95/19-21 Montri Road Tambon Talat Yai, Amphoe Mueng in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,498. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Recenta Phuket Suanluang, Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Recenta Phuket Suanluang in Phuket Town and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand, as around the Recenta Phuket Suanluang in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Recenta Phuket Suanluang, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Recenta Phuket Suanluang, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Recenta Phuket Suanluang, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Recenta Phuket Suanluang, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Recenta Phuket Suanluang for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Recenta Phuket Suanluang, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Recenta Phuket Suanluang is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Recenta Phuket Suanluang or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Recenta Phuket Suanluang or Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Recenta Phuket Suanluang or Phuket Town have?
The Recenta Phuket Suanluang offers a guest rating of 8.2and there is: Hotel 66 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Spa and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Recenta Phuket Suanluang and Phuket Town, simply follow the Recenta Phuket Suanluang page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Recenta Phuket Suanluang for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Recenta Phuket Suanluang to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Recenta Phuket Suanluang and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Recenta Phuket Suanluang but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Recenta Phuket Suanluang. Here to help 🙂