Phuket Blue Hostel, located at 125/7 Phang Nga Road in Phuket Town on Phuket island, offers Hostel amenities including: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿550.
Name: Phuket Blue Hostel
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 125/7 Phang Nga Road
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 12:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Concierge service, Laundry service and Parking
Average price: ฿550 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phuket Blue Hostel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Phuket Blue Hostel.
About Phuket Blue Hostel
Phuket Blue Hostel is located at 125/7 Phang Nga Road in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Centrally located in Phuket Tow, Phuket Blue Hostel is only 5 mins from bus terminal ( airport bus terminal ) and 10 mins from Rassada Pier. It offers air-conditioned accommodation and a tour desk. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Phuket Blue Hostel offers private rooms with balcony and bunk beds in dormitory rooms. The bathrooms en-suit also come with a hot shower. Laundry facilities are also offered. Phuket Blue Hostel just 6 km to Tiger Kingdom and from Phuket Airport is only 45 mins. Free private parking is avialble on site. We offer a large range of trips and tours including trips to Phi Phi Islan, James Bond Islan, Raya Islan, White Water Raftin, Elephant Trekking .
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Sino Inn Phuket Hotel - Sino Inn Phuket Hotel is located at 25/54 Mae-luan Road T.Tarad nua Mueng in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿412. Continue Reading
- Carpio Hotel Phuket - Carpio Hotel Phuket is located at 8/2 Soi Thida, Wichit Songkhram, T. Kathu, A.Kathu Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,999. Continue Reading
- Recenta Phuket Suanluang - Recenta Phuket Suanluang is located at 60/81 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Naka Residence - Naka Residence is located at 99/12 M.4 Chaofa West road T.Vichit in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿790. Continue Reading
- The Topaz Residence - The Topaz Residence is located at 79/2 Pattana Soi, Pattana Rd. Talad Nuea, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Machima House - Machima House is located at 284 Phuket Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿845. Continue Reading
- Feel Good Hostel - Feel Good Hostel is located at 92 Phang-nga Road, Talat Yai in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿588. Continue Reading
- La Moon @ Phuket - La Moon @ Phuket is located at 2/6 Luangphor Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,549. Continue Reading
- EcoLoft Hotel - EcoLoft Hotel is located at 1 Phang-Nga Road Soi 4, Talat Yai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,458. Continue Reading
- Phuket Center Hotel - Phuket Center Hotel is located at 62/20 Rasada Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Gym, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿822. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hostel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Phuket Blue Hostel, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Phuket Blue Hostel, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phuket Blue Hostel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Phuket Blue Hostel, or around Phuket Town on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Phuket Blue Hostel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phuket Blue Hostel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Phuket Blue Hostel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phuket Blue Hostel or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Phuket Blue Hostel or Phuket Town on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Phuket Blue Hostel try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phuket Blue Hostel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phuket Blue Hostel to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Phuket Blue Hostel and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Phuket Blue Hostel. Here to help 🙂