Peranakan Boutique Hotel, located at 89/1-2 Phuket Road Talad-Yai Mueang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿890.
Name: Peranakan Boutique Hotel
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 89/1-2 Phuket Road Talad-Yai Mueang
Av rating: 9.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and Laundry service
Average price: ฿890
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Peranakan Boutique Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Peranakan Boutique Hotel.
About Peranakan Boutique Hotel
Peranakan Boutique Hotel is located at 89/1-2 Phuket Road Talad-Yai Mueang in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Located in Phuket (Talat Yai, Peranakan Boutique Hotel is minutes from Phuket Trickeye Museum and Phuket Baba Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Phuket Sunday Night Market and Limelight Avenue Phuket.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 21 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include electric kettles and complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Busines, Other Amenities The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Peranakan Boutique Hotel in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Crystal Inn - Crystal Inn is located at 2/1-10 Soi Surin Montri Road T.Taladyai A.Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,049. Continue Reading
- Phuket Sunny Hostel - Phuket Sunny Hostel is located at 22-24 Dibuk Road T.Taladnua A.Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿255. Continue Reading
- Recenta Style Phuket Town - Recenta Style Phuket Town is located at 10/1 Rattanakorsin 200 Pee Road, TaladNua, Muang Phuket, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿684. Continue Reading
- L’atelier Poshtel Phuket - L'atelier Poshtel Phuket is located at 101/31, Bypass Square, Chalerm Phrakiet Rama 9 Road Kathu in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,600. Continue Reading
- Baba House Hotel - Baba House Hotel is located at 33/3 Moo 2,Thep Anusorn Rd., Wichit, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿695. Continue Reading
- Baan PhuAnda Phuket - Baan PhuAnda Phuket is located at 371/22-26 Yaowarat rd., T.Taladyai, Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿773. Continue Reading
- Hugger Hostel - Hugger Hostel is located at 64/4 Moo 4 Rasada Road Tambol Talad Neun Mung Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,567. Continue Reading
- The Topaz Residence - The Topaz Residence is located at 79/2 Pattana Soi, Pattana Rd. Talad Nuea, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Hao Hostel - Hao Hostel is located at 183/49 Phangnga Road, Tambon Talad Yai, Amphoe Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿500. Continue Reading
- Chaphone Guesthouse - Chaphone Guesthouse is located at 183/76 Phang Nga Rd.,Muang District in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Peranakan Boutique Hotel, Phuket Town and Phuket island FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Peranakan Boutique Hotel in Phuket Town and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand, as around the Peranakan Boutique Hotel in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Peranakan Boutique Hotel, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Peranakan Boutique Hotel, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Peranakan Boutique Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Peranakan Boutique Hotel, or around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Peranakan Boutique Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Peranakan Boutique Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Peranakan Boutique Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Peranakan Boutique Hotel or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Peranakan Boutique Hotel or Phuket Town on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Peranakan Boutique Hotel or Phuket Town have?
The Peranakan Boutique Hotel offers a guest rating of 9.3and there is: Hotel 21 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: 24 hour Front Desk Service - Wi-Fi and Laundry service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Peranakan Boutique Hotel and Phuket Town, simply follow the Peranakan Boutique Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Peranakan Boutique Hotel for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Peranakan Boutique Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Peranakan Boutique Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight deals from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Peranakan Boutique Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town home, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket island, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Peranakan Boutique Hotel. Here to help 🙂