Hotel De Ratt, located at 54/77 Moo. 6 Soi. Theb Concreat Thepkrasatree Rd. Tambol. Rassada Amphor Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿689.
Name: Hotel De Ratt
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 54/77 Moo. 6 Soi. Theb Concreat Thepkrasatree Rd. Tambol. Rassada Amphor Muang
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿689
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Hotel De Ratt, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Hotel De Ratt.
About Hotel De Ratt
Hotel De Ratt is located at 54/77 Moo. 6 Soi. Theb Concreat Thepkrasatree Rd. Tambol. Rassada Amphor Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Located in Ratsad, Hotel De Ratt is within a 15-minute drive of Bangkok Hospital Phuket and Central Festival Phuket Shopping Center. This hotel is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from Bang Tao Beach and 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 37 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include separate sitting areas and electric kettle, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor poo, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, luggage storag, and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Hotel De Ratt in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Phupara Place - Phupara Place is located at 66/4 Pattana Rd. T.Taladnua in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,027. Continue Reading
- The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse - The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse is located at 15 Soi Rommanee Talang Rd. in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
- The Z Nite Hostel - The Z Nite Hostel is located at 48/10 Suthat Road, Talat Yai, Mueang Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿560. Continue Reading
- Lub Sbuy House Hotel - Lub Sbuy House Hotel is located at 1 Phang-nga soi 3 T.talad yai A. Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,490. Continue Reading
- The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse - The Rommanee Classic Guesthouse is located at Krabi, 4 in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿909. Continue Reading
- Ratana Apart-Hotel at Rassada - Ratana Apart-Hotel at Rassada is located at 58/888 Moo.6, Thapkrasattri Road, Rassada, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿810. Continue Reading
- Thalang Guesthouse - Thalang Guesthouse is located at 37 Thalang Road Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,137. Continue Reading
- Ai Phuket Hostel - Ai Phuket Hostel is located at 88 Yaowarat Road, Taladyai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿511. Continue Reading
- Daeng Plaza Hotel - Daeng Plaza Hotel is located at 57 Phuket Road in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿749. Continue Reading
- Blu Monkey Hub and Hotel - Blu Monkey Hub and Hotel is located at 3 Soi 3 Phangnga Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket Town, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,448. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Hotel De Ratt, Phuket Town and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Hotel De Ratt in Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand, as around the Hotel De Ratt in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Hotel De Ratt, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Hotel De Ratt, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Hotel De Ratt, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Hotel De Ratt, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Hotel De Ratt for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Hotel De Ratt, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Hotel De Ratt is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Hotel De Ratt or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Hotel De Ratt or Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Hotel De Ratt or Phuket Town have?
The Hotel De Ratt offers a guest rating of 8.5and there is: Hotel 37 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Wi-Fi and Restaurant/cafe. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Hotel De Ratt and Phuket Town, simply follow the Hotel De Ratt page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Hotel De Ratt for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Hotel De Ratt to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Hotel De Ratt and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flights from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Hotel De Ratt but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Hotel De Ratt. Here to help 🙂