Daeng Plaza Hotel, located at 57 Phuket Road in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿749.
Name: Daeng Plaza Hotel
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 57 Phuket Road
Av rating: 6.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 12:00 Check-Out 14:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿749 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Daeng Plaza Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Daeng Plaza Hotel.
About Daeng Plaza Hotel
Daeng Plaza Hotel is located at 57 Phuket Road in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Daeng Plaza Hotel in Phuket (Talat Yai, you’ll be within a 15-minute drive of Bangkok Hospital Phuket and Phuket Trickeye Museum. This hotel is 9 mi (14.5 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Pamper yourself with onsite massages or make use of the other amenitie, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, luggage storag, and an elevator (lift). A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- JR Siam Kata Resort - JR Siam Kata Resort is located at 155/12 Patak Road, Karon, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600. Continue Reading
- Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang - Recenta Suite Phuket Suanluang is located at 60/80 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Mueang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿970. Continue Reading
- Ritsurin Boutique Hotel - Ritsurin Boutique Hotel is located at 1/5 maeluan Rd. Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,035. Continue Reading
- PJ Phuket Town Hotel - PJ Phuket Town Hotel is located at 12/1 Surin road,Surin Soi 1,Taladyai,Muang,Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Gym, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,609. Continue Reading
- 99 Oldtown Boutique Guesthouse - 99 Oldtown Boutique Guesthouse is located at 99 Thalang Rd., Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿889. Continue Reading
- Sino House Phuket Hotel - Sino House Phuket Hotel is located at 1 Montree Rd., Muang in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿865. Continue Reading
- Chino Town Gallery Hostel - Chino Town Gallery Hostel is located at 83,85 Soi Soon U-Thit, Yaowarat Road,Talat Nuea in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿704. Continue Reading
- Royal Phuket City Hotel - Royal Phuket City Hotel is located at 154 Phang Nga Rd, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,250. Continue Reading
- Chino Town Gallery Guesthouse - Chino Town Gallery Guesthouse is located at 113 Soi Soon U-Thit, Yaowarat Road, Tambon Talat Nuea Muang Phuket 83000 Thailand in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿632. Continue Reading
- Hao Hostel - Hao Hostel is located at 183/49 Phangnga Road, Tambon Talad Yai, Amphoe Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿500. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Daeng Plaza Hotel, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Daeng Plaza Hotel, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Daeng Plaza Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Daeng Plaza Hotel, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Daeng Plaza Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Daeng Plaza Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Daeng Plaza Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Daeng Plaza Hotel or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Daeng Plaza Hotel or Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Daeng Plaza Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Daeng Plaza Hotel for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Daeng Plaza Hotel to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport port (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Daeng Plaza Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight tickets to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket budget priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for a cheap flight from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Daeng Plaza Hotel. Here to help 🙂