C.A.P Mansion, located at 97/423 Moo 4, Wirat-Hongyok,Phuket Town in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Apart-hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿799.
Name: C.A.P Mansion
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 97/423 Moo 4, Wirat-Hongyok,Phuket Town
Av rating: 6.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿799 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of C.A.P Mansion, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to C.A.P Mansion.
About C.A.P Mansion
C.A.P Mansion is located at 97/423 Moo , Wirat-Hongyo,Phuket Town in Phuket Town on Phuket island. The family-friendly hotel is located in Phuket Town and is a 45-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. The hotel is close to various attractions including Cape Panw, Ao Chalong and Bangla Night Street.The hotel offers 52 air-conditioned rooms equipped with facilities convenient for both short and long stays. Guests are welcomed in the lobb, which offers a hotel safe and lift access to the upper floors. Additional amenities include a TV loung, a restaurant for all-day dining and guests can also take advantage of the room and laundry services. In additio, motorcycle rental is available for guests to explore the surrounding area and there is a car park for those arriving by car.All rooms are en suite and feature a shower and a hairdrye, as well as a double or king-size be, a direct dial telephone and satellite-cable TV. Additional amenities include a saf, miniba, fridg, dresser and a washing machine. All rooms feature a private balcony and offer spacious layouts and individually regulated air conditioning.Guests can relax in the sun or take a dip in the hotels outdoor swimming pool.The family-friendly hotel has a restaurant serving breakfas, lunch and dinner (fees apply).
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed.Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums.Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it.The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
- Baba House Hotel - Baba House Hotel is located at 33/3 Moo 2,Thep Anusorn Rd., Wichit, Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿695. Continue Reading
- Sleep at Phuket - Sleep at Phuket is located at 41/16, Montri Rd, T.Taladyai, A.Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿369. Continue Reading
- Pure Phuket Residence - Pure Phuket Residence is located at 3/7 Chaofa Rd., Maung, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,436. Continue Reading
- Summer Breeze Inn Hotel - Summer Breeze Inn Hotel is located at 85 / 130 Mooban Iravadee 2, Moo 6, Soi 2, T. Vichit, Sakdidet Road, Phuket Town, in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- The WIDE Condotel – Phuket - The WIDE Condotel - Phuket is located at 13/10 Sakdidej Road, Talad-Nua, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,789. Continue Reading
- Hotel De Ratt - Hotel De Ratt is located at 54/77 Moo. 6 Soi. Theb Concreat Thepkrasatree Rd. Tambol. Rassada Amphor Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿689. Continue Reading
- Meroom - Meroom is located at 77 Tilok-utit1 T.Talad Yai A.Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel - WOO Gallery & Boutique hotel is located at 43/1 The Old Town Phuket, Phangnga Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,598. Continue Reading
- Rome Place Hotel - Rome Place Hotel is located at 23/8 Soi Hub-Aik, Phuket Road, Muang District in Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿461. Continue Reading
- La Moon @ Phuket - La Moon @ Phuket is located at 2/6 Luangphor Road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,549. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Apart-hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phuket Town & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Phuket Town and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the C.A.P Mansion, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the C.A.P Mansion, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the C.A.P Mansion, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in C.A.P Mansion, or around Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the C.A.P Mansion for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the C.A.P Mansion, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the C.A.P Mansion is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the C.A.P Mansion or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around C.A.P Mansion or Phuket Town on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the C.A.P Mansion try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the C.A.P Mansion for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the C.A.P Mansion to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the C.A.P Mansion and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight deals to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flight tickets from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Phuket Town property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the C.A.P Mansion. Here to help 🙂