C.A.P Mansion, located at 97/423 Moo 4, Wirat-Hongyok,Phuket Town in Phuket Town on Phuket island, offers Apart-hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿799.
Name: C.A.P Mansion
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 97/423 Moo 4, Wirat-Hongyok,Phuket Town
Av rating: 6.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:30
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿799
Booking: To book, and to see more details of C.A.P Mansion, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to C.A.P Mansion.
About C.A.P Mansion
C.A.P Mansion is located at 97/423 Moo , Wirat-Hongyo,Phuket Town in Phuket Town on Phuket island. The family-friendly hotel is located in Phuket Town and is a 45-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. The hotel is close to various attractions including Cape Panw, Ao Chalong and Bangla Night Street.The hotel offers 52 air-conditioned rooms equipped with facilities convenient for both short and long stays. Guests are welcomed in the lobb, which offers a hotel safe and lift access to the upper floors. Additional amenities include a TV loung, a restaurant for all-day dining and guests can also take advantage of the room and laundry services. In additio, motorcycle rental is available for guests to explore the surrounding area and there is a car park for those arriving by car.All rooms are en suite and feature a shower and a hairdrye, as well as a double or king-size be, a direct dial telephone and satellite-cable TV. Additional amenities include a saf, miniba, fridg, dresser and a washing machine. All rooms feature a private balcony and offer spacious layouts and individually regulated air conditioning.Guests can relax in the sun or take a dip in the hotels outdoor swimming pool.The family-friendly hotel has a restaurant serving breakfas, lunch and dinner (fees apply).
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the C.A.P Mansion in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Royal Phuket City Hotel - Royal Phuket City Hotel is located at 154 Phang Nga Rd, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,250. Continue Reading
- Ai Phuket Hostel - Ai Phuket Hostel is located at 88 Yaowarat Road, Taladyai, Muang in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿511. Continue Reading
- Nasa Mansion - Nasa Mansion is located at 97/483 Moo 4, Tambon Vichit in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse - The Rommanee Boutique Guesthouse is located at 15 Soi Rommanee Talang Rd. in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,399. Continue Reading
- EcoLoft Hotel - EcoLoft Hotel is located at 1 Phang-Nga Road Soi 4, Talat Yai, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,458. Continue Reading
- The Malika Hotel - The Malika Hotel is located at 74 Takua Thung Rd., Talad Yai, Meung, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,546. Continue Reading
- Rang Hill Residence - Rang Hill Residence is located at 24 Mae-Laun Road, T. Talad Nuea, A. Mueang, Phuket, Thailand 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,761. Continue Reading
- Recenta Phuket Suanluang - Recenta Phuket Suanluang is located at 60/81 Moo2, Chao Fah Suanluang Road, Wichit, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- C.A.P Mansion - C.A.P Mansion is located at 97/423 Moo 4, Wirat-Hongyok,Phuket Town in Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿799. Continue Reading
- L’atelier Poshtel Phuket - L'atelier Poshtel Phuket is located at 101/31, Bypass Square, Chalerm Phrakiet Rama 9 Road Kathu in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,600. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Apart-hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Apart-hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
C.A.P Mansion, Phuket Town and Phuket island FAQ
Whats the weather like around the C.A.P Mansion in Phuket Town and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the C.A.P Mansion in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the C.A.P Mansion, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the C.A.P Mansion, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the C.A.P Mansion, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in C.A.P Mansion, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the C.A.P Mansion for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the C.A.P Mansion, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the C.A.P Mansion is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the C.A.P Mansion or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around C.A.P Mansion or Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the C.A.P Mansion or Phuket Town have?
The C.A.P Mansion offers a guest rating of 6.1and there is: Hotel 52 rooms. The Apart-hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Restaurant/cafe and 24 hour Front Desk Service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the C.A.P Mansion and Phuket Town, simply follow the C.A.P Mansion page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the C.A.P Mansion for a week day. You'll find budget priced flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the C.A.P Mansion to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the C.A.P Mansion and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for a cheap flight from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the C.A.P Mansion but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket island in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the C.A.P Mansion. Here to help 🙂