Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket, located at 12 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿11,202.
Name: Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 12 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach Kathu
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿11,202
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket.
About Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket
Wyndham Sea Pearl Resor, Phuket is located at 12 Prabaramee Roa, Patong Beach Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Location Luxurious five-star hotel “Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort Phuket” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 9 km from the historic city center.Hotel features The stylish hotel bar offers a range of beer, wine, classic cocktails and spirits. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. You can store your valuables in the locker. Enjoy a workout in a well-equipped fitness center. Perfect option to relax – an on-site sauna. Guests are invited to have a swim in a swimming pool. Soothing massages can be enjoyed at the hotel spa. Parking is provided on site. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. The hotel also features a business center. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will be glad to answer all of your questions. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Patong Lodge Hotel - Patong Lodge Hotel is located at 284/1 Prabaramee road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿986. Continue Reading
- Ya Nui Resort - Ya Nui Resort is located at 9/25 Moo 6 Soi Ya Nui Rawai Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,266. Continue Reading
- Naina Resort & Spa - Naina Resort & Spa is located at 2/58 Sainamyen 2 Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿743. Continue Reading
- Orange Hotel - Orange Hotel is located at 5/31-32, The Sea Pearl Complex, Aroonsom Plaza, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿749. Continue Reading
- Phoenix Grand Hotel - Phoenix Grand Hotel is located at 184/35-39 Phungmuang (Sai Kor) Rd., Patong Beach, in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,148. Continue Reading
- Ocean View Treasure Hotel - Ocean View Treasure Hotel is located at 127/79 Pisitkoranee Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, English, French, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,331. Continue Reading
- Bauman Ville Hotel - Bauman Ville Hotel is located at 158/8, Nanai Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿381. Continue Reading
- The Royal Palm Beach Front - The Royal Palm Beach Front is located at 66/2 Thaweewong Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿898. Continue Reading
- The Little Moon Residence - The Little Moon Residence is located at 20/1-4 Siriraj rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English, Arabic, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿638. Continue Reading
- Connect Guesthouse - Connect Guesthouse is located at 125/8-9 Rath-U-Thit Road. in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket, Patong and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket or Patong have?
The Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket offers a guest rating of 7.9and there is: Hotel 204 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Spa and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket and Patong, simply follow the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket for a week day. You'll find cheap flight deals to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket but also interested in purchasing a Patong house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Wyndham Sea Pearl Resort, Phuket. Here to help 🙂