The House Patong, located at 74/48 Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿787.
Name: The House Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 74/48 Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿787 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The House Patong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to The House Patong.
About The House Patong
The House Patong is located at 74/48 Nanai Rd, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Lekpong Guesthouse has a Thai style providing a standard accommodation where comfort and cleanliness and friendly family environment merge. Our Restaurant is offering a special menu of Thai Vietnamese and Western food. Open Monday to Saturday from 6 am to 3 pm. Our Bar has such great location to chill out and have a drink with friends offering variety of Beverages and cocktail menus. Open Daily 24 hours. Free internet access is available for all who want to keep connected. Selected tours providing outstanding service and quality are provided. This includes one-day city island and safari tours. Island transportation and airport transfers are also provided with a good price for our guest.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Andatel Grande Patong Phuket - Andatel Grande Patong Phuket is located at 41/9 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Amphur Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿601. Continue Reading
- Lemongrass Hotel Patong - Lemongrass Hotel Patong is located at 2/5 Sirirat Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- Best Western Patong Beach - Best Western Patong Beach is located at 190 Pangmuengsai Gor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,571. Continue Reading
- Lars-Lita Residence - Lars-Lita Residence is located at 34/12-15 Prachanukhro Rd, Patong,Kathu,Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,044. Continue Reading
- Sun Hill Hotel - Sun Hill Hotel is located at 245/2 Nanai Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099. Continue Reading
- Dfeel Hostel - Dfeel Hostel is located at 140/27 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Paripas Patong Resort - Paripas Patong Resort is located at 230 Rat Uthit 200 Pee, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿909. Continue Reading
- Expat Hotel - Expat Hotel is located at 163/17 Ratutit 200 Pee Road T. Patong, A. Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,692. Continue Reading
- Kata Sea Breeze Resort - Kata Sea Breeze Resort is located at 72 Kata Rd., Karon, A.Muang, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,349. Continue Reading
- Squareone - Squareone is located at 241/34 Rat-u-thit Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿581. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the The House Patong, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the The House Patong, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The House Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in The House Patong, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the The House Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The House Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The House Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The House Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around The House Patong or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the The House Patong try and book your flight to Phuket, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The House Patong for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight deals to Phuket airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The House Patong to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the The House Patong and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flights from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the The House Patong. Here to help 🙂