The Bliss South Beach Patong, located at 40 Thaweevongs Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿3,419.
Name: The Bliss South Beach Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 40 Thaweevongs Road, Phuket
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿3,419 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of The Bliss South Beach Patong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to The Bliss South Beach Patong.
About The Bliss South Beach Patong
The Bliss South Beach Patong is located at 40 Thaweevongs Roa, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Comfortable four-star hotel “The Bliss Suite Patong” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 11 km from the historic city center.Hotel features This cozy on-site restaurant offers a broad variety of international and local dishes. The entire hotel is non-smoking.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Chill Patong Hotel - Chill Patong Hotel is located at 18 - 18/3 Rat-u-thit 200 pee Rd. Patong Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,348. Continue Reading
- Patong Merlin Hotel - Patong Merlin Hotel is located at 44 Thaveewong Rd., Patong Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿389. Continue Reading
- Triple Rund Place - Triple Rund Place is located at 20/16-22 Siriraj Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿687. Continue Reading
- G&B Guesthouse - G&B Guesthouse is located at Bangtonkhao Rd, Off Prabaramee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort - Phuket Nonnita Boutique Resort is located at Soi Thepanusorn 6 33/5 Muang Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,915. Continue Reading
- Hiran Residence - Hiran Residence is located at 37/19 Ratutid Rd. in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,699. Continue Reading
- RK Guesthouse - RK Guesthouse is located at 147/3 Soi Baankanjana Nanai Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Best Western Patong Beach - Best Western Patong Beach is located at 190 Pangmuengsai Gor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,571. Continue Reading
- ACCA Patong - ACCA Patong is located at 179/79-82 Soi Sansabai, Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,651. Continue Reading
- Connect Guesthouse - Connect Guesthouse is located at 125/8-9 Rath-U-Thit Road. in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the The Bliss South Beach Patong, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the The Bliss South Beach Patong, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the The Bliss South Beach Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in The Bliss South Beach Patong, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the The Bliss South Beach Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the The Bliss South Beach Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the The Bliss South Beach Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the The Bliss South Beach Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around The Bliss South Beach Patong or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the The Bliss South Beach Patong try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the The Bliss South Beach Patong for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the The Bliss South Beach Patong to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the The Bliss South Beach Patong and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight deals from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the The Bliss South Beach Patong. Here to help 🙂