Squareone, located at 241/34 Rat-u-thit Road in Patong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿581.
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 241/34 Rat-u-thit Road
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿581 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Squareone, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Squareone.
Squareone is located at 241/34 Rat-u-thit Road in Patong on Phuket island. Welcome to squareone in Patong Beac, Phuke, Thailand! Opened in 2006 we offer Patongs newes, coolest accommodation with great facilitie, friendly service and hard-to-beat prices. squareone offers luxury rooms at budget prices in the south end of Paton, only a five minute walk to the fantastic white sand beach and local entertainment spots. We are in easy reach of the town centr, bar, restaurants and shops. * 45 minutes from Phuket airport * 20 minutes from Phuket Town * 2 minutes from Patong centre * 5 minutes walk to the beach squareone has a swimming pool where you can chill out and rela, or browse the net using our free wireless WiFi. Connect wirelessly to our hi-speed internet from your roo, or use one of our two PC’s if you don’t want to bring yours with you. Check your e-mail and surf the web while relaxing by the pool! squareone emphasises personal service and our staff are committed to making your stay enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you to Patong Beach and squareone. We have swimming poo, 24 hour receptio, airport to hotel transpor, safety deposit box in your roo, laundry servic, DVD players (deluxe & suite rooms, free wireless interne, satellite T, maid servic, tour des, we speak English and Thai.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Modern Living Hotel - Modern Living Hotel is located at 188/14 Taweewong Road Patong Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,490. Continue Reading
- RK Guesthouse - RK Guesthouse is located at 147/3 Soi Baankanjana Nanai Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Phuket Orchid Resort and Spa - Phuket Orchid Resort and Spa is located at 34 Luangporchuan Road, Tambon Karon, Muang District, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,378. Continue Reading
- The Nature Phuket - The Nature Phuket is located at 322 Prabaramee Road, North Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,353. Continue Reading
- The Chambre - The Chambre is located at 179/103 Sansabai Soi, Phangmuang Saikor Rd in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿592. Continue Reading
- Harrys Steakhouse & Beach Hotel - Harrys Steakhouse & Beach Hotel is located at 110/2 Soi Patong Tower, Thaweewong RD Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿941. Continue Reading
- iCheck inn Central Patong - iCheck inn Central Patong is located at 184/32-33 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿788. Continue Reading
- Buasri Boutique Patong - Buasri Boutique Patong is located at 11 Soi Nanai 2, Nanai Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,093. Continue Reading
- Ramaz Hotel - Ramaz Hotel is located at 74/8 Nanai Road, T. Patong A. Khatu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- Phusita House 2 - Phusita House 2 is located at 160/25-26 Pang Muang Sai Kor Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿756. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Squareone, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Squareone, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Squareone, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Squareone, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Squareone for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Squareone, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Squareone is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Squareone or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Squareone or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Squareone try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Squareone for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Squareone to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Squareone and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand bargain priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Squareone. Here to help 🙂