Soleluna Hotel, located at 34/18-19 Prachanukro Rd. Patong Beach, in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,199.
Name: Soleluna Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 34/18-19 Prachanukro Rd. Patong Beach,
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Italian, English language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and Bar
Average price: ฿1,199 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Soleluna Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Soleluna Hotel.
About Soleluna Hotel
Soleluna Hotel is located at 34/18-19 Prachanukro Rd. Patong Beac, in Patong on Phuket island. Location Budget three-star hotel “Soleluna Hotel” is situated within 11 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features A variety of local and international dishes is offered at the on-site restaurant. Guests can order an airport shuttle for an additional fee. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. Please note that the entire hotel is smoke-free.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- The Nature Phuket - The Nature Phuket is located at 322 Prabaramee Road, North Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,353. Continue Reading
- Add Plus Hotel & Spa - Add Plus Hotel & Spa is located at 182/7 Phungmuang Sai Kor RoadKathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿634. Continue Reading
- SOHO Rooms Patong - SOHO Rooms Patong is located at 27 Ratpathanusorn Road,Patong Kathu,Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿389. Continue Reading
- Mazi Design Hotel by Kalima - Mazi Design Hotel by Kalima is located at 7 Prachanukhro Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿12,656. Continue Reading
- G&B Guesthouse - G&B Guesthouse is located at Bangtonkhao Rd, Off Prabaramee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Triple Rund Place - Triple Rund Place is located at 20/16-22 Siriraj Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿687. Continue Reading
- Lupta Hostel Patong Hideaway - Lupta Hostel Patong Hideaway is located at 138 taweewong Rd.,Patong, Katu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿837. Continue Reading
- Kata Sea Breeze Resort - Kata Sea Breeze Resort is located at 72 Kata Rd., Karon, A.Muang, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,349. Continue Reading
- Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort - Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort is located at 32,34,36 Soi Prabarami 3, Prabarami Rd. Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,888. Continue Reading
- The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort - The Mangrove Panwa Phuket Resort is located at 39/6 Moo 6, Ao-yon Khaokhad Rd., Panwa Cape, Phuket 83000 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,975. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Soleluna Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Soleluna Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Soleluna Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Soleluna Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Soleluna Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Soleluna Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Soleluna Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Soleluna Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Soleluna Hotel or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Soleluna Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Soleluna Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-cost flights to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Soleluna Hotel to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Soleluna Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flight deals from Phuket airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Soleluna Hotel. Here to help 🙂