Sino House Patong, located at 205/10-11 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Business centre, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language, a guest rating of 8.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,658.
Name: Sino House Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 205/10-11 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Business centre, Laundry service and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿1,658
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Sino House Patong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Sino House Patong.
About Sino House Patong
Sino House Patong is located at 205/10-11 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd, Paton, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Patong Sino House is this charming guesthouse offers well-furnished rooms with a blend of Oriental and Portuguese design influences. It offers free Wi-Fi and tou, tax, minibus booking services. Featuring dark wood furnishings with hints of re, air-conditioned rooms come with satellite T, a fridge and safe. Other in-room comforts include private heated showers and bottled water. coffee free. hot water free. Two water free firts night. Patong Sino House is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Additionally just 150 metres from popular Patong Beac, 5 minutes walk from the bangla streeet night life and 4 minutes jungceylon shop mall center.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Sino House Patong in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) - HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) is located at 180 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,398. Continue Reading
- Andaman Sea Guesthouse Patong - Andaman Sea Guesthouse Patong is located at 207/14-15 Rat-U-Thit Rd. Soi Andaman Square in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- New Square Patong Hotel - New Square Patong Hotel is located at 99/11,Phang-Muang Sai Kor Road,Patong, Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,538. Continue Reading
- Sonya Residence - Sonya Residence is located at 80/11,Soi Dr.wattana,Taweewong Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Baramee Resortel - Baramee Resortel is located at 266 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Patong Heights - Patong Heights is located at 9/2 Muean Ngen Road, Patong Beach 2/9 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,306. Continue Reading
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong - Royal Phawadee Village Patong is located at 3 Sawatdirak Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,579. Continue Reading
- Orchid Resortel - Orchid Resortel is located at 169/28 - 29 Soi Saensabai, Raj-U-Thid road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿968. Continue Reading
- Sawasdee Village - Sawasdee Village is located at 38 KateKwan Rd., T. Karon, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,361. Continue Reading
- Baan Lukkan Patong Resort - Baan Lukkan Patong Resort is located at 195 Nanai Rd. Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,798. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Sino House Patong, Patong and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Sino House Patong in Patong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand, as around the Sino House Patong in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Sino House Patong, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Sino House Patong, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Sino House Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Sino House Patong, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Sino House Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Sino House Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Sino House Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Sino House Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Sino House Patong or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Sino House Patong or Patong have?
The Sino House Patong offers a guest rating of 8.4and there is: Hotel 15 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Business centre - Laundry service and 24 hour Front Desk Service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Sino House Patong and Patong, simply follow the Sino House Patong page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Sino House Patong for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Sino House Patong to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Sino House Patong and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Sino House Patong but also interested in purchasing a Patong plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Sino House Patong. Here to help 🙂