Silla Loft, located at 39/117-122 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,904.
Name: Silla Loft
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 39/117-122 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Bar
Average price: ฿1,904 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Silla Loft, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Silla Loft.
About Silla Loft
Silla Loft is located at 39/117-122 Prabaramee Roa, Paton, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Silla Loft in Paton, you’ll be minutes from Kalim Beach and close to Patong Beach. This hotel is close to Bangla Road and Jungceylon Shopping Center.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Make use of convenient amenitie, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of the island of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- The Cocoon Patong - The Cocoon Patong is located at 162/129, Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿617. Continue Reading
- B Happy Resort - B Happy Resort is located at 67/13-21 Moo 4 Khok Yang Road, T.Kamala, A.Khatu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,761. Continue Reading
- Patong Seaside Mansion - Patong Seaside Mansion is located at 66/7-8 Soi Kebsap, Thaweewong Road, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450. Continue Reading
- Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 - Baan Ketkeaw Guest House 1 is located at 162/158-9 Phungmuang Saikor Road Patong Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿350. Continue Reading
- BGW Phuket Hostel - BGW Phuket Hostel is located at 189/7 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,794. Continue Reading
- The Royal Palm Beach Front - The Royal Palm Beach Front is located at 66/2 Thaweewong Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿898. Continue Reading
- 7Q Bangla Hotel - 7Q Bangla Hotel is located at 159/14 Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿513. Continue Reading
- Sawasdee Village - Sawasdee Village is located at 38 KateKwan Rd., T. Karon, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,361. Continue Reading
- Expat Hotel Patong Center - Expat Hotel Patong Center is located at Patong Center, Phang Muang Sai Kor Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,617. Continue Reading
- Sea Cono Boutique Hotel - Sea Cono Boutique Hotel is located at 179/85-87 Saigor Road., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,992. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Silla Loft, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Silla Loft, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Silla Loft, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Silla Loft, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Silla Loft for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Silla Loft, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Silla Loft is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Silla Loft or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Silla Loft or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Silla Loft try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Silla Loft for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Silla Loft to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Silla Loft and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Silla Loft. Here to help 🙂