Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, located at 186/20 Taweewong road Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language, a guest rating of 7.6, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,923.
Name: Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 186/20 Taweewong road Phuket
Av rating: 7.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Laundry service
Average price: ฿1,923 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket.
About Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket
Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket is located at 186/20 Taweewong road Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Elegant four-star hotel “Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket” is situated in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 11 km from the historic city center.Hotel features An excellent selection of local and international delicacies is offered in the cozy on-site restaurant. To unwind after an eventful da, enjoy a refreshing drink in the stylish hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. You can also take a dip in the swimming pool. Guests can choose from a variety of relaxing massage treatments in the hotel spa. Parking is available near the hotel area. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. There is a laundry at the hotel. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Sonya Residence - Sonya Residence is located at 80/11,Soi Dr.wattana,Taweewong Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Sawasdee Village - Sawasdee Village is located at 38 KateKwan Rd., T. Karon, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,361. Continue Reading
- Absolute Bangla Suites - Absolute Bangla Suites is located at 68/1 Soi Bangla, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,941. Continue Reading
- The Palmery Resort - The Palmery Resort is located at 82/20 Khoktanod Rd, Kata Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,673. Continue Reading
- Patong Heights - Patong Heights is located at 9/2 Muean Ngen Road, Patong Beach 2/9 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,306. Continue Reading
- Lotus Hotel Patong - Lotus Hotel Patong is located at 188/11-12 Phang Muang Sai kor Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499. Continue Reading
- The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa - The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa is located at 34/50-57 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿745. Continue Reading
- WeChat Inn - WeChat Inn is located at 164/25-26 Nanai Soi8 Patong beach Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,299. Continue Reading
- MAI HOUSE Patong Hill - MAI HOUSE Patong Hill is located at 5/5 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,038. Continue Reading
- Patong Heritage - Patong Heritage is located at 205/16 Rath Uthit 200 Pee Road, in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,409. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flights from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket. Here to help 🙂