Sea U Honey, located at 74/31 Nanai Road, Soi Banzaan, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand, offers Guest House amenities including: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿829.
Name: Sea U Honey
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 74/31 Nanai Road, Soi Banzaan, Phuket
Type: Guest House
Av rating: 6.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿829
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Sea U Honey, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Sea U Honey.
About Sea U Honey
Sea U Honey is located at 74/31 Nanai Roa, Soi Banzaa, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Sea U Honey in Paton, you’ll be within a 15-minute walk of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road. This guesthouse is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Patong Beach and 3.1 mi (5.1 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 26 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and electric kettle, and housekeeping is provided on a limited basis.Amenities Make use of convenient amenitie, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining At Sea U Hone, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Sea U Honey in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- At Zea Hotel Phuket - At Zea Hotel Phuket is located at 80/1 Mueanngen Rd in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,125. Continue Reading
- Bel Aire Patong - Bel Aire Patong is located at 59/1-3 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿687. Continue Reading
- 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel - 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel is located at 155/21 Phang-Muang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,699. Continue Reading
- Armoni Patong Beach Hotel - Armoni Patong Beach Hotel is located at 92/13 Thaweewong Road Soi Doctor Wattana in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿509. Continue Reading
- Memory 2 - Memory 2 is located at 178/19-20 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿321. Continue Reading
- iCheck inn Central Patong - iCheck inn Central Patong is located at 184/32-33 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿788. Continue Reading
- The Nice Patong Hotel - The Nice Patong Hotel is located at 3/25-7 Sawadirak Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- G&B Guesthouse - G&B Guesthouse is located at Bangtonkhao Rd, Off Prabaramee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Sea Dream Patong - Sea Dream Patong is located at 14 Thaweewong Rd. Patong, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Patong Moon Inn Residence - Patong Moon Inn Residence is located at 188/25-28 Phang Mung Sai Kor, Patong, Phuket, Thailand, 83150 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Guest House or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Guest House etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Sea U Honey, Patong and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Sea U Honey in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand, as around the Sea U Honey in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Sea U Honey, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Sea U Honey, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Sea U Honey, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Sea U Honey, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Sea U Honey for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Sea U Honey, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Sea U Honey is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Sea U Honey or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Sea U Honey or Patong on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Sea U Honey or Patong have?
The Sea U Honey offers a guest rating of 6.9and there is: Hotel 24 rooms. The Guest Houses main facilities are: Bar - Restaurant/cafe and 24 hour Front Desk Service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Sea U Honey and Patong, simply follow the Sea U Honey page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Sea U Honey for a week day. You'll find cheap flight tickets to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Sea U Honey to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Sea U Honey and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flights from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Sea U Honey but also interested in purchasing a Patong home, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Sea U Honey. Here to help 🙂