Rabbit Mansion, located at 140/11 Nanai Road Patong Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: French, English language, a guest rating of 8.6, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,199.
Name: Rabbit Mansion
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 140/11 Nanai Road Patong Kathu Phuket
Av rating: 8.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: French, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and Business centre
Average price: ฿1,199 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Rabbit Mansion, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Rabbit Mansion.
About Rabbit Mansion
Rabbit Mansion is located at 140/11 Nanai Road Patong Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Rabbit Mansion in Patong (Nanai Road, you’ll be minutes from Banzaan Fresh Market and Bangla Boxing Stadium. This hotel is within close proximity of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, tour/ticket assistanc, and a vending machine.Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s poolside restauran, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. English breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- SK Residence - SK Residence is located at 12 soi nainai 2, nanai road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿598. Continue Reading
- Patong Princess - Patong Princess is located at 34/106 Prachanukhroa Road in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿555. Continue Reading
- Breezotel - Breezotel is located at 162/151-153 Pungmuangsai Kor, T.Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Business centre, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,350. Continue Reading
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort - Katathani Phuket Beach Resort is located at 14 Kata Noi Rd. in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Italian, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿664. Continue Reading
- Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment - Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment is located at 168/46-48 Soi Nanairuamjai 8 Phuangmuang, Sai Gor Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099. Continue Reading
- Holiday Home Patong - Holiday Home Patong is located at 34/147-148 Prachanukroh Rd., kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Add Plus Hotel & Spa - Add Plus Hotel & Spa is located at 182/7 Phungmuang Sai Kor RoadKathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿634. Continue Reading
- Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa - Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa is located at 97/48 Muen Ngern Road in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,707. Continue Reading
- Athome Hotel @Nanai 8 - Athome Hotel @Nanai 8 is located at 168/42-43 Nanai Soi 8 Nanai Rd.,Patong Beach Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿659. Continue Reading
- Red Planet Phuket Patong - Red Planet Phuket Patong is located at Phuket Raj Uthit 200 Pee Road, Sub District, Katu District Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,003. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Rabbit Mansion, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Rabbit Mansion, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Rabbit Mansion, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Rabbit Mansion, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Rabbit Mansion for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Rabbit Mansion, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Rabbit Mansion is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Rabbit Mansion or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Rabbit Mansion or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Rabbit Mansion try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Rabbit Mansion for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Rabbit Mansion to go to Phuket International Airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Rabbit Mansion and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight tickets to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island bargain priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for budget priced flight tickets from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Rabbit Mansion. Here to help 🙂