PJ Patong Resortel, located at 198/1-2 Pungmungsai-Kor Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,127.
Name: PJ Patong Resortel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 198/1-2 Pungmungsai-Kor Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand
Av rating: 7.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and Business centre
Average price: ฿1,127 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of PJ Patong Resortel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to PJ Patong Resortel.
About PJ Patong Resortel
PJ Patong Resortel is located at 198/1-2 Pungmungsai-Kor Roa, Paton, Phuke, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. A stay at PJ Patong Resortel places you in the heart of Paton, within a 15-minute walk of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Patong Beach and 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phone, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor poo, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, dry cleaning/laundry service, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- The Kris Residence - The Kris Residence is located at 24/129 Sirirach Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,598. Continue Reading
- Patong Backpacker Hostel - Patong Backpacker Hostel is located at 140 Taweeeong Rd. in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿399. Continue Reading
- Lub d Phuket Patong - Lub d Phuket Patong is located at 5/5 Sawatdirak Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,230. Continue Reading
- Bella GuestHouse - Bella GuestHouse is located at Soi Kep Sab 66/22 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- The Crib Patong - The Crib Patong is located at 184/18-20 Phangmuang Sai kor Rd. Patong kathu Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿809. Continue Reading
- Starbeach Guesthouse - Starbeach Guesthouse is located at 209 Rat-U-Thit 200 years Rd., Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿699. Continue Reading
- The Album Hotel - The Album Hotel is located at 29 Sawatdirak Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,079. Continue Reading
- Millennium Resort Patong Phuket - Millennium Resort Patong Phuket is located at 199 Rat-Uthit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,745. Continue Reading
- Komaree Hotel - Komaree Hotel is located at 34 Ratuthid 200 pee, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- Ramaz Hotel - Ramaz Hotel is located at 74/8 Nanai Road, T. Patong A. Khatu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the PJ Patong Resortel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the PJ Patong Resortel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the PJ Patong Resortel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in PJ Patong Resortel, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the PJ Patong Resortel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the PJ Patong Resortel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the PJ Patong Resortel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the PJ Patong Resortel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around PJ Patong Resortel or Patong on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the PJ Patong Resortel try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the PJ Patong Resortel for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight deals to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the PJ Patong Resortel to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the PJ Patong Resortel and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight deals from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the PJ Patong Resortel. Here to help 🙂