Pimnara Boutique Hotel, located at 195,197 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Jungceylon, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,086.
Name: Pimnara Boutique Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 195,197 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Jungceylon, Phuket
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿2,086 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Pimnara Boutique Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Pimnara Boutique Hotel.
About Pimnara Boutique Hotel
Pimnara Boutique Hotel is located at 19,197 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Roa, Jungceylo, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Modern Pimnara Boutique Hotel is situated within 10 km from the historic center of Phuket.Hotel features This cozy on-site restaurant offers a broad variety of international and local dishes. Guests are welcome to enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a cup of flamboyant coffee in the stylish bar. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Store your valuables in the locker. Visit the hotel spa for a relaxing massage. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. The reception works 24/7. Laundry services are provided. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Smoking is not allowed at the hotel.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Seaview Patong Hotel - Seaview Patong Hotel is located at 2 Taweewong Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,512. Continue Reading
- The Senses Resort & Pool Villas - The Senses Resort & Pool Villas is located at Nanai Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿764. Continue Reading
- Memory Patong - Memory Patong is located at 178/21-23 Pangmuang Rd. in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿456. Continue Reading
- The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa - The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa is located at 34/50-57 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿745. Continue Reading
- Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort - Prince Edouard Apartments & Resort is located at 32,34,36 Soi Prabarami 3, Prabarami Rd. Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,888. Continue Reading
- iCheck inn Residences Patong - iCheck inn Residences Patong is located at 158/99 Pung Muang Sai 3 Kor, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿838. Continue Reading
- OYO 293 The Green Mansion - OYO 293 The Green Mansion is located at 78/7 Soi Wattana Clinic, Thaweewong Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿47,754. Continue Reading
- Gu Hotel - Gu Hotel is located at 179/88-94 Phangmuang Sai-Kor Road,T.Patong,A.Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿784. Continue Reading
- Hiran Residence - Hiran Residence is located at 37/19 Ratutid Rd. in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,699. Continue Reading
- Guesthouse Belvedere - Guesthouse Belvedere is located at 74/9 Soi Banzan, Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Pimnara Boutique Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Pimnara Boutique Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Pimnara Boutique Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Pimnara Boutique Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Pimnara Boutique Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Pimnara Boutique Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Pimnara Boutique Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Pimnara Boutique Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Pimnara Boutique Hotel or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Pimnara Boutique Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Pimnara Boutique Hotel for a week day. You'll find cheap flight deals to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Pimnara Boutique Hotel to go to Phuket island airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Pimnara Boutique Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Pimnara Boutique Hotel. Here to help 🙂