Phusita House 2, located at 160/25-26 Pang Muang Sai Kor Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Guest House amenities including: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿756.
Name: Phusita House 2
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 160/25-26 Pang Muang Sai Kor Road
Type: Guest House
Av rating: 7.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and Parking
Average price: ฿756
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phusita House 2, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Phusita House 2.
About Phusita House 2
Phusita House 2 is located at 160/25-26 Pang Muang Sai Kor Road in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Phusita House 2 in Paton, you’ll be a 3-minute drive from Patong Beach and 7 minutes from Bangla Road. This guesthouse is 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet acces, a television in a common are, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Breakfast is available for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Phusita House 2 in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- B Happy Resort - B Happy Resort is located at 67/13-21 Moo 4 Khok Yang Road, T.Kamala, A.Khatu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,761. Continue Reading
- Patong Princess - Patong Princess is located at 34/106 Prachanukhroa Road in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿555. Continue Reading
- The Unity Patong - The Unity Patong is located at 206/1 Phrabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,043. Continue Reading
- Sino House Patong - Sino House Patong is located at 205/10-11 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Business centre, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,658. Continue Reading
- The Woods Natural Park Resort Phuket - The Woods Natural Park Resort Phuket is located at 99/9 Moo 5 Kamala, Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,273. Continue Reading
- Capricorn Village - Capricorn Village is located at 178 Thanon Ratuthit Songroipi Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- The Bliss South Beach Patong - The Bliss South Beach Patong is located at 40 Thaweevongs Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,419. Continue Reading
- Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village - Austrian Garden/Tai Pan Village is located at 32/1 Soi E-Den Chaloemprakiat Road Patong, Kathu,Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,738. Continue Reading
- The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites - The ASHLEE Heights Patong Hotel & Suites is located at 160/36 Soi Nanai Ruamjai (Nanai Soi 8),Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿865. Continue Reading
- G&B Guesthouse - G&B Guesthouse is located at Bangtonkhao Rd, Off Prabaramee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Guest House or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Guest House etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Phusita House 2, Patong and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Phusita House 2 in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand, as around the Phusita House 2 in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Phusita House 2, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Phusita House 2, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phusita House 2, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Phusita House 2, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Phusita House 2 for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phusita House 2, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Phusita House 2 is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phusita House 2 or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Phusita House 2 or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Phusita House 2 or Patong have?
The Phusita House 2 offers a guest rating of 7.4and there is: Hotel 14 rooms. The Guest Houses main facilities are: Laundry service - Wi-Fi and Parking. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Phusita House 2 and Patong, simply follow the Phusita House 2 page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phusita House 2 for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight tickets to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phusita House 2 to go to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Phusita House 2 and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight deals to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cheap flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Phusita House 2 but also interested in purchasing a Patong home, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Phusita House 2. Here to help 🙂