Patong Signature Boutique Hotel, located at 4,6,8, Taweewong Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language, a guest rating of 7.8, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,200.
Name: Patong Signature Boutique Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 4,6,8, Taweewong Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.8
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 11:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: French, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿1,200 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Patong Signature Boutique Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Patong Signature Boutique Hotel.
About Patong Signature Boutique Hotel
Patong Signature Boutique Hotel is located at ,,, Taweewong Rd, Paton, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Patong Signature Boutique Hote, you’ll be centrally located in Paton, steps from Patong Beach and within a 5-minute drive of Bangla Road. This beach hotel is 1.6 mi (2.7 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 35 individually decorated guestroom, featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your memory foam bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. 40-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining Enjoy Thai cuisine at Signature Restauran, a beachfront restaurant which features a bar and an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the beach bar. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include express check-i, express check-ou, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Grande Elegance Serviced Apartment - Grande Elegance Serviced Apartment is located at 5/5 Sirirat Rd, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
- Beehive Magenta Patong Hostel - Beehive Magenta Patong Hostel is located at 149/5 Nanai Rd. in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel - 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel is located at 155/21 Phang-Muang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,699. Continue Reading
- Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket - Oakwood Hotel Journeyhub Phuket is located at 240/8, Pungmuang Sai Kor Road, Tambon Patong, Kathu District, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Gym, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿692. Continue Reading
- Paradise Beach Backpackers Hostel - Paradise Beach Backpackers Hostel is located at 109 MUEAN-NGERN Rd., T. PATONG KATHU PHUKET 83150 THAILAND in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿779. Continue Reading
- B-Lay Tong Beach Resort - B-Lay Tong Beach Resort is located at 198 Taveewong Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,597. Continue Reading
- The Artist House - The Artist House is located at 86/36 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿488. Continue Reading
- Princess Kamala Beachfront Hotel - Princess Kamala Beachfront Hotel is located at 74/8 Moo 3 Nar-Had Road, Kamala Beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,374. Continue Reading
- Sun Hill Hotel - Sun Hill Hotel is located at 245/2 Nanai Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099. Continue Reading
- The Album Hotel - The Album Hotel is located at 29 Sawatdirak Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,079. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Patong Signature Boutique Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Patong Signature Boutique Hotel or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
If you have booked the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-cost flights to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight tickets from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Patong Signature Boutique Hotel. Here to help 🙂