Patong Moon Inn Residence, located at 188/25-28 Phang Mung Sai Kor, Patong, Phuket, Thailand, 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿599.
Name: Patong Moon Inn Residence
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 188/25-28 Phang Mung Sai Kor, Patong, Phuket, Thailand, 83150
Av rating: 6.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, Spa and Bar
Average price: ฿599
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Patong Moon Inn Residence, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Patong Moon Inn Residence.
About Patong Moon Inn Residence
Patong Moon Inn Residence is located at 188/25-28 Phang Mung Sai Ko, Paton, Phuke, Thailan, 83150 in Patong on Phuket island. Location Moderately priced three-star hotel “Patong Moon Inn Guesthouse” is set in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the city center.Hotel features To unwind after an eventful da, enjoy a cocktail in a casual atmosphere of the hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. You can store your valuables in the locker. Car travellers are welcome to use parking facilities. Friendly staff at the 24-hour reception will help you with travel tips and taxi orders. A ticket-and-tour reservation desk is at your service. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Patong Moon Inn Residence in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- PJ Patong Resortel - PJ Patong Resortel is located at 198/1-2 Pungmungsai-Kor Road, Patong, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,127. Continue Reading
- Best Western Patong Beach - Best Western Patong Beach is located at 190 Pangmuengsai Gor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,571. Continue Reading
- Swiss House - Swiss House is located at 160/28-29 Soi Nanairomjai (Soi Wonderland), Phungmueng Sai Kar, Patong, Kathu, Phuket, 83150 Thailand in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Beds Patong Budget Hotel - Beds Patong Budget Hotel is located at 11-13 Soi Sainamyen1, Sainamyen Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿943. Continue Reading
- Elegancy Bangla Hotel - Elegancy Bangla Hotel is located at 171/3 Soi Sansabai, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,098. Continue Reading
- The Gig Hotel - The Gig Hotel is located at 179/88-94 Phangmuang Sai-Kor Road,T.Patong, A.Kathu,Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,195. Continue Reading
- X2 Vibe Phuket Patong Hotel - X2 Vibe Phuket Patong Hotel is located at 5/55 Haad Patong Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,348. Continue Reading
- Jiraporn Hill Resort - Jiraporn Hill Resort is located at 207/10 Nanai Road, Soi 6 (Thamdee), Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿482. Continue Reading
- Meir Jarr - Meir Jarr is located at 224, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Katu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,092. Continue Reading
- Expat Hotel - Expat Hotel is located at 163/17 Ratutit 200 Pee Road T. Patong, A. Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,692. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong Moon Inn Residence, Patong and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Patong Moon Inn Residence in Patong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand, as around the Patong Moon Inn Residence in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Patong Moon Inn Residence, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Patong Moon Inn Residence, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Patong Moon Inn Residence, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Patong Moon Inn Residence, or around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Patong Moon Inn Residence for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Patong Moon Inn Residence, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Patong Moon Inn Residence is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Patong Moon Inn Residence or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Patong Moon Inn Residence or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Patong Moon Inn Residence or Patong have?
The Patong Moon Inn Residence offers a guest rating of 6.9and there is: Hotel 32 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Parking - Spa and Bar. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Patong Moon Inn Residence and Patong, simply follow the Patong Moon Inn Residence page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Patong Moon Inn Residence for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Patong Moon Inn Residence to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Patong Moon Inn Residence and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight tickets to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand low-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight deals from Phuket island airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Patong Moon Inn Residence but also interested in purchasing a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Patong Moon Inn Residence. Here to help 🙂