Patong Lodge Hotel, located at 284/1 Prabaramee road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand, offers Lodge amenities including: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿986.
Name: Patong Lodge Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 284/1 Prabaramee road, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and Gym
Average price: ฿986 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Patong Lodge Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Patong Lodge Hotel.
About Patong Lodge Hotel
Patong Lodge Hotel is located at 284/1 Prabaramee roa, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. When you stay at Patong Lodge Hotel in Paton, you’ll be in a shopping distric, just steps from Kalim Beach and 4 minutes by foot from Patong Beach. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Banzaan Fresh Market.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenitie, which include a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. The complimentary shuttle will take you to the nearby beach or shopping center.Dining Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Ocean View Restauran, a restaurant which specializes in international cuisin, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car servic, a computer statio, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket - Shanaya Beach Resort & Spa Phuket is located at 186/20 Taweewong road Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,923. Continue Reading
- @Buasri By Ohm - @Buasri By Ohm is located at 11/1 Soi. Nanai 2, Nanai Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,878. Continue Reading
- The Racha - The Racha is located at 42/12-13 Moo 5, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Studio Patong by iCheck inn - Studio Patong by iCheck inn is located at 18/1 Ratuthit 200 Pee Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿662. Continue Reading
- Andaman Embrace Patong - Andaman Embrace Patong is located at 2 Hadpatong Road, Patong Beach, in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,052. Continue Reading
- Star Hostel Patong - Star Hostel Patong is located at 241/28 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Patong in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Cape Sienna Gourmet Hotel & Villas - Cape Sienna Gourmet Hotel & Villas is located at 18/40 Moo 6, Nakalay Road, Kamala Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,506. Continue Reading
- Lub d Phuket Patong - Lub d Phuket Patong is located at 5/5 Sawatdirak Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,230. Continue Reading
- Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa - Lets Phuket Twin Sands Resort & Spa is located at 97/48 Muen Ngern Road in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,707. Continue Reading
- Palmview Resort - Palmview Resort is located at 135/1 Nanai Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿799. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Lodge etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Patong Lodge Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Patong Lodge Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Patong Lodge Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Patong Lodge Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Patong Lodge Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Patong Lodge Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Patong Lodge Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Patong Lodge Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Patong Lodge Hotel or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Patong Lodge Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Patong Lodge Hotel for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Patong Lodge Hotel to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Patong Lodge Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flights to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Patong Lodge Hotel. Here to help 🙂