Patong Buri Hotel, located at 34/20-21 Prachanukhro Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language, a guest rating of 7.9, and an average daily rate of: ฿395.
Name: Patong Buri Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 34/20-21 Prachanukhro Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.9
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 11:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: French, English, Italian language
Basic amenities: Concierge service, Laundry service and Bar
Average price: ฿395
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Patong Buri Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Patong Buri Hotel.
About Patong Buri Hotel
Patong Buri Hotel is located at 34/20-21 Prachanukhro Roa, Patong Beac, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. When you stay at Patong Buri Hotel in Paton, you’ll be near the beac, within a 5-minute drive of Patong Beach and Jungceylon Shopping Center. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Bangla Road and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and DVD players. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as tour/ticket assistance.Dining Stop by the hotel’s restaurant for lunch or dinne, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily from 9 AM to noon for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Patong Buri Hotel in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Memory Patong - Memory Patong is located at 178/21-23 Pangmuang Rd. in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿456. Continue Reading
- Bel Aire Patong - Bel Aire Patong is located at 59/1-3 Sainamyen Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿687. Continue Reading
- Rabbit Mansion2 - Rabbit Mansion2 is located at 133/9 Thanon Nanai in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Andaman Place Guesthouse - Andaman Place Guesthouse is located at 52/12 Rat-U-Thit 200 Yrs Rd in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿598. Continue Reading
- R-Mar Resort and Spa - R-Mar Resort and Spa is located at 33 Soi Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee 1, Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,569. Continue Reading
- Rabbit Mansion - Rabbit Mansion is located at 140/11 Nanai Road Patong Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Tulip Inn - Tulip Inn is located at 78/13-14 Thaveewong Road, Soi Dr. Wattana, Patong Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- OYO 138 The Chilli Salza Patong - OYO 138 The Chilli Salza Patong is located at 141/44, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿939. Continue Reading
- Naina Resort & Spa - Naina Resort & Spa is located at 2/58 Sainamyen 2 Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿743. Continue Reading
- Araya Beach Hotel Patong - Araya Beach Hotel Patong is located at 162-162/1-2 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,732. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong Buri Hotel, Patong and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Patong Buri Hotel in Patong and Phuket in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Patong Buri Hotel in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Patong Buri Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Patong Buri Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Patong Buri Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Patong Buri Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Patong Buri Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Patong Buri Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Patong Buri Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Patong Buri Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Patong Buri Hotel or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Patong Buri Hotel or Patong have?
The Patong Buri Hotel offers a guest rating of 7.9and there is: Hotel 14 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Concierge service - Laundry service and Bar. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Patong Buri Hotel and Patong, simply follow the Patong Buri Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Patong Buri Hotel for a week day. You'll find low-priced flights to Phuket island airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Patong Buri Hotel to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Patong Buri Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Patong Buri Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Patong Buri Hotel. Here to help 🙂