Naina Resort & Spa, located at 2/58 Sainamyen 2 Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.0, and an average daily rate of: ฿743.
Name: Naina Resort & Spa
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 2/58 Sainamyen 2 Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.0
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿743 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Naina Resort & Spa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Naina Resort & Spa.
About Naina Resort & Spa
Naina Resort & Spa is located at 2/58 Sainamyen 2 Roa, Paton, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Dolphin Hotel Phuket in Paton, you’ll be minutes from Patong Boxing Stadium and close to Patong Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Bangla Boxing Stadium and Sphinx Theatre.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 44 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phone, as well as coffee/tea makers and complimentary bottled water.Re, Sp, Premium Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This hotel also features shopping on sit, a television in the lobb, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, a 24-hour front des, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge available 24 hours.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Rabbit Mansion - Rabbit Mansion is located at 140/11 Nanai Road Patong Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- P.S. Hotel - P.S. Hotel is located at 157, Rat U-Thit Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿632. Continue Reading
- The Bliss South Beach Patong - The Bliss South Beach Patong is located at 40 Thaweevongs Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,419. Continue Reading
- COMO Point Yamu, Phuket - COMO Point Yamu, Phuket is located at 225 Moo 7, Talang, Paklok,, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿764. Continue Reading
- The Hill Resort - The Hill Resort is located at 19 Sirirat R. Patong beach in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,064. Continue Reading
- Patong Princess - Patong Princess is located at 34/106 Prachanukhroa Road in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿555. Continue Reading
- PKL Residence - PKL Residence is located at 79/2-5 Sai Kor Road, T.Patong, A.Krathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿399. Continue Reading
- The Crib Patong - The Crib Patong is located at 184/18-20 Phangmuang Sai kor Rd. Patong kathu Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿809. Continue Reading
- Bella GuestHouse - Bella GuestHouse is located at Soi Kep Sab 66/22 in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Holiday Home Patong - Holiday Home Patong is located at 34/147-148 Prachanukroh Rd., kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket island is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Naina Resort & Spa, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Naina Resort & Spa, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Naina Resort & Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Naina Resort & Spa, or around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Naina Resort & Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Naina Resort & Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Naina Resort & Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Naina Resort & Spa or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Naina Resort & Spa or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Naina Resort & Spa try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Naina Resort & Spa for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Naina Resort & Spa to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island, Thailand: Going to book the Naina Resort & Spa and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flight tickets from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Naina Resort & Spa. Here to help 🙂