Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa, located at 65/23-24 Nai Yang Beach Road, Tumbol Sakhu, Thalang in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language, a guest rating of 8.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿3,856.
Name: Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 65/23-24 Nai Yang Beach Road, Tumbol Sakhu, Thalang
Av rating: 8.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Russian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Restaurant/cafe
Average price: ฿3,856 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa.
About Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa
Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa is located at 65/23-24 Nai Yang Beach Roa, Tumbol Sakh, Thalang in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Nai Yang Beach Resort & Spa in Sa Kh, you’ll be near the airport and close to Sirinat National Park and Splash Jungle Waterpark. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Splash Jungle Water Park and Blue Canyon Country Club.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 196 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Free wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities Dip into one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenitie, which include bicycles to rent. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge, concierge service, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 2 restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car servic, a 24-hour front des, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Absolute Bangla Suites - Absolute Bangla Suites is located at 68/1 Soi Bangla, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,941. Continue Reading
- Andaman Sea Guesthouse Patong - Andaman Sea Guesthouse Patong is located at 207/14-15 Rat-U-Thit Rd. Soi Andaman Square in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿999. Continue Reading
- Triple Rund Place - Triple Rund Place is located at 20/16-22 Siriraj Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿687. Continue Reading
- Phusita House 2 - Phusita House 2 is located at 160/25-26 Pang Muang Sai Kor Road in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿756. Continue Reading
- Seven Seas Hotel - Seven Seas Hotel is located at 3 Soi Phrabaramee 4, Phrabaramee Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Pimnara Boutique Hotel - Pimnara Boutique Hotel is located at 195,197 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Jungceylon, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,086. Continue Reading
- Beyond Patong - Beyond Patong is located at 8 Sawatdirak Road, Tambol Patong, Amphur Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,540. Continue Reading
- Komaree Hotel - Komaree Hotel is located at 34 Ratuthid 200 pee, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,998. Continue Reading
- The Silk Hill Hotel - The Silk Hill Hotel is located at 148/6-10 Soi Nanai Villa, Nanai Road in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,798. Continue Reading
- Armoni Patong Beach Hotel - Armoni Patong Beach Hotel is located at 92/13 Thaweewong Road Soi Doctor Wattana in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿509. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa, or around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island?
If you have booked the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-cost flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Nai Yang Beach Resort and Spa. Here to help 🙂