Komaree Hotel, located at 34 Ratuthid 200 pee, Patong, Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Apart-hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,998.
Name: Komaree Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 34 Ratuthid 200 pee, Patong, Kathu
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and Business centre
Average price: ฿1,998
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Komaree Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Komaree Hotel.
About Komaree Hotel
Komaree Hotel is located at 34 Ratuthid 200 pe, Paton, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. When you stay at Komaree Mansion in Paton, you’ll be near the beac, within a 5-minute drive of Patong Beach and Jungceylon Shopping Center. This aparthotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Bangla Road and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phone, as well as safes and desks.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Breakfast is available for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, luggage storag, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Komaree Hotel in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Memory 2 - Memory 2 is located at 178/19-20 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿321. Continue Reading
- Soleluna Hotel - Soleluna Hotel is located at 34/18-19 Prachanukro Rd. Patong Beach, in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Arita Hotel Patong - Arita Hotel Patong is located at 34/28 Prachanukore Rd., Patong in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿798. Continue Reading
- OYO 138 The Chilli Salza Patong - OYO 138 The Chilli Salza Patong is located at 141/44, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿939. Continue Reading
- MVC Patong House - MVC Patong House is located at 94/10 Sai Namyen Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,176. Continue Reading
- Magnific Guesthouse Patong - Magnific Guesthouse Patong is located at 74/5 Soi Banzaan, Nanai Rd, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Spa, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494. Continue Reading
- Lavender Hotel - Lavender Hotel is located at 162/148 Pangmuangsaikor Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿742. Continue Reading
- 7 Sky Residency - 7 Sky Residency is located at 85/4-5 Phangmuaeng Sai-Kos Rd. Patong, Krathu, Phuket 83150, in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Parking and the Staff speaks: Russian, English, Arabic language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿450. Continue Reading
- SK Residence - SK Residence is located at 12 soi nainai 2, nanai road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿598. Continue Reading
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong - Royal Phawadee Village Patong is located at 3 Sawatdirak Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,579. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Apart-hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Apart-hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Komaree Hotel, Patong and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Komaree Hotel in Patong and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand, as around the Komaree Hotel in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Komaree Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Komaree Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Komaree Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Komaree Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Komaree Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Komaree Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Komaree Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Komaree Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Komaree Hotel or Patong on Phuket, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Komaree Hotel or Patong have?
The Komaree Hotel offers a guest rating of 8.5and there is: . The Apart-hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Laundry service and Business centre. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Komaree Hotel and Patong, simply follow the Komaree Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Komaree Hotel for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Komaree Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Komaree Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand low-cost flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Komaree Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Patong apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Komaree Hotel. Here to help 🙂