Komaree Hotel, located at 34 Ratuthid 200 pee, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand, offers Apart-hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,998.
Name: Komaree Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 34 Ratuthid 200 pee, Patong, Kathu
Av rating: 8.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and Business centre
Average price: ฿1,998 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Komaree Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Komaree Hotel.
About Komaree Hotel
Komaree Hotel is located at 34 Ratuthid 200 pe, Paton, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. When you stay at Komaree Mansion in Paton, you’ll be near the beac, within a 5-minute drive of Patong Beach and Jungceylon Shopping Center. This aparthotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Bangla Road and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phone, as well as safes and desks.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Breakfast is available for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry service, luggage storag, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- The Album Hotel - The Album Hotel is located at 29 Sawatdirak Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,079. Continue Reading
- White Sky Boutique - White Sky Boutique is located at 86/21 Prabaramee Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿629. Continue Reading
- Ya Nui Resort - Ya Nui Resort is located at 9/25 Moo 6 Soi Ya Nui Rawai Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,266. Continue Reading
- Squareone - Squareone is located at 241/34 Rat-u-thit Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿581. Continue Reading
- Hotel Clover Patong Phuket - Hotel Clover Patong Phuket is located at 162/8-11 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,387. Continue Reading
- OYO 138 The Chilli Salza Patong - OYO 138 The Chilli Salza Patong is located at 141/44, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿939. Continue Reading
- Ciao Residence - Ciao Residence is located at 130 Soi Nanai, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,176. Continue Reading
- Raha Gold Residence Patong Beach - Raha Gold Residence Patong Beach is located at 89/2 phungmuang sai kor road, Patong sub-dist, kathu dist, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿415. Continue Reading
- The Racha - The Racha is located at 42/12-13 Moo 5, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Chanalai Hillside Resort, Karon Beach - Chanalai Hillside Resort, Karon Beach is located at 10 Patak Road, Soi 24, Karon Beach in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿643. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Apart-hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Komaree Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Komaree Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Komaree Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Komaree Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Komaree Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Komaree Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Komaree Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Komaree Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Komaree Hotel or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Komaree Hotel try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Komaree Hotel for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Komaree Hotel to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Komaree Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for low-priced flight ticketS to Phuket in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand bargain priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Komaree Hotel. Here to help 🙂