Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment, located at 168/46-48 Soi Nanairuamjai 8 Phuangmuang, Sai Gor Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Apartments amenities including: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish language, a guest rating of 8.3, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,099.
Name: Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 168/46-48 Soi Nanairuamjai 8 Phuangmuang, Sai Gor Rd., Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.3
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Spanish language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Parking and 24 hour Front Desk Service
Average price: ฿1,099
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment.
About Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment
Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment is located at 168/46-48 Soi Nanairuamjai 8 Phuangmuan, Sai Gor Rd, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Peaceful Hotel! Situated in Patong beac, Phuket. Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment is an ideal choice for your holida, situated in a quiet yet very convenient area of Patong. All the best features of Patong are within easy reach; the beac, modern shopping centr, market, football clu, cabare, Thai boxin, plus many local store, bar, eaterie, ATM, currency exchanges and more. All of our 34 spacious and comfortable rooms feature kitchenette, private bathrooms with hot & cold shower, air con-ditioning LED cable T, coffee making facilitie, Hi-Speed WiFi in all area, etc. These are over 5 floors served by an elevator. Daily maid servic, restauran, compact outside swimming pool and on-site motorbike rentals.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Limburi Hometel - Limburi Hometel is located at 205-205/2 Rat Uthit 200 Pe Rd. Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Pets allowed and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿694. Continue Reading
- Andamantra Resort and Villa Phuket - Andamantra Resort and Villa Phuket is located at 290/1 Prabaramee Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,497. Continue Reading
- The Cocoon Patong - The Cocoon Patong is located at 162/129, Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿617. Continue Reading
- Nouveau Guesthouse - Nouveau Guesthouse is located at 4 Soi Jintana, Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee, Patong, Kathu, Thailand in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿500. Continue Reading
- The Racha - The Racha is located at 42/12-13 Moo 5, Amphoe Muang, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Chanalai Romantica Resort – Adults Only, Kata Beach. - Chanalai Romantica Resort - Adults Only, Kata Beach. is located at 62 Kata Road, T. Karon, A. Muang in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,480. Continue Reading
- 99 Residence Patong - 99 Residence Patong is located at 160/1 Phangmuang Sai Khor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,158. Continue Reading
- Baan Sudarat - Baan Sudarat is located at 120/1 Soi Nanai 2, Nanai Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿790. Continue Reading
- The Senses Resort & Pool Villas - The Senses Resort & Pool Villas is located at Nanai Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿764. Continue Reading
- Royal Beach Residence - Royal Beach Residence is located at 64/40 Soi Kebsup Thaweewong Rd., Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Apartments or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Apartments etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment, Patong and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment in Patong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment or Patong have?
The Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment offers a guest rating of 8.3and there is: Hotel 35 rooms. The Apartmentss main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Parking and 24 hour Front Desk Service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment and Patong, simply follow the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment to go to Phuket airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight tickets to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment but also interested in purchasing a Patong plot of land, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment. Here to help 🙂