Goldsea Beach, located at 100/28-29, Taweewong Road, Soi Post Office, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Restaurant/cafe, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: Russian, Arabic, French, English, Italian language, a guest rating of 7.6, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,399.
Name: Goldsea Beach
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 100/28-29, Taweewong Road, Soi Post Office, Patong Beach, Phuket
Av rating: 7.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Russian, Arabic, French, English, Italian language
Basic amenities: Restaurant/cafe, Low mobility guests welcome and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,399
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Goldsea Beach, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Goldsea Beach.
About Goldsea Beach
Goldsea Beach is located at 100/28-2, Taweewong Roa, Soi Post Offic, Patong Beac, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Goldsea Beac, you’ll be centrally located in Paton, steps from Patong Beach and 7 minutes by foot from Bangla Road. This beach hotel is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Karon Beach and 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from Kamala Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 15 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot spring, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities at this hotel include a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance.Dining Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, express check-i, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Goldsea Beach in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- B Happy Resort - B Happy Resort is located at 67/13-21 Moo 4 Khok Yang Road, T.Kamala, A.Khatu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,761. Continue Reading
- Silver Resortel - Silver Resortel is located at 3/37 Sawadirak RD.Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿91,742. Continue Reading
- Memory 2 - Memory 2 is located at 178/19-20 Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿321. Continue Reading
- Sharaya Boutique Complex - Sharaya Boutique Complex is located at 34/58 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Amphoe Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿806. Continue Reading
- COMO Point Yamu, Phuket - COMO Point Yamu, Phuket is located at 225 Moo 7, Talang, Paklok,, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿764. Continue Reading
- Orange Hotel - Orange Hotel is located at 5/31-32, The Sea Pearl Complex, Aroonsom Plaza, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿749. Continue Reading
- Silla Loft - Silla Loft is located at 39/117-122 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,904. Continue Reading
- Tulip Inn - Tulip Inn is located at 78/13-14 Thaveewong Road, Soi Dr. Wattana, Patong Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
- BearPacker Patong Hostel - BearPacker Patong Hostel is located at 162/3 Thaweewong Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿900. Continue Reading
- The Cocoon Patong - The Cocoon Patong is located at 162/129, Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿617. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Goldsea Beach, Patong and Phuket, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Goldsea Beach in Patong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Goldsea Beach in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Goldsea Beach, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Goldsea Beach, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Goldsea Beach, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Goldsea Beach, or around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Goldsea Beach for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Goldsea Beach, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Goldsea Beach is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Goldsea Beach or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Goldsea Beach or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Goldsea Beach or Patong have?
The Goldsea Beach offers a guest rating of 7.6and there is: Hotel 15 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Restaurant/cafe - Low mobility guests welcome and Wi-Fi. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Goldsea Beach and Patong, simply follow the Goldsea Beach page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Goldsea Beach for a week day. You'll find cheap flight tickets to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Goldsea Beach to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Goldsea Beach and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket in Thailand bargain priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Goldsea Beach but also interested in purchasing a Patong Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Goldsea Beach. Here to help 🙂