Deva Suites Patong, located at 188/13-15 Soi Kor Rd. Patong, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language, a guest rating of 7.6, and an average daily rate of: ฿8,161.
Name: Deva Suites Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 188/13-15 Soi Kor Rd. Patong, Phuket
Av rating: 7.6
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, French language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Spa and Business centre
Average price: ฿8,161
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Deva Suites Patong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Deva Suites Patong.
About Deva Suites Patong
Deva Suites Patong is located at 188/13-15 Soi Kor Rd. Paton, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Location Moderately priced three-star hotel “Deva Suites Patong” is set in Phuket. It boasts a convenient location within 10 km from the city center.Hotel features Savour local and international dishes in the on-site restaurant. To unwind after an eventful da, enjoy a cocktail in a casual atmosphere of the hotel bar. Wi-Fi is available on all property premises. Store your valuables in the locker. Parking is provided on site. Airport shuttle services are offered at a surcharge. The reception works 24/7. Hotel’s friendly staff will be glad to assist its guests with booking tickets or tours. Please note that the entire hotel is non-smoking.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Deva Suites Patong in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment - Green Harbor Hotel & Service Apartment is located at 168/46-48 Soi Nanairuamjai 8 Phuangmuang, Sai Gor Rd., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Parking and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099. Continue Reading
- ACCA Patong - ACCA Patong is located at 179/79-82 Soi Sansabai, Phangmuang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,651. Continue Reading
- Andaman Embrace Patong - Andaman Embrace Patong is located at 2 Hadpatong Road, Patong Beach, in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,052. Continue Reading
- Beds Patong Budget Hotel - Beds Patong Budget Hotel is located at 11-13 Soi Sainamyen1, Sainamyen Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿943. Continue Reading
- MAI HOUSE Patong Hill - MAI HOUSE Patong Hill is located at 5/5 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,038. Continue Reading
- 88 Hotel - 88 Hotel is located at 88 Nanai Rd, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿637. Continue Reading
- Lotus Hotel Patong - Lotus Hotel Patong is located at 188/11-12 Phang Muang Sai kor Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿499. Continue Reading
- BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments - BYD Lofts Boutique Hotel & Serviced Apartments is located at 5 / 28, Haad Patong Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿9,789. Continue Reading
- Baan Sudarat - Baan Sudarat is located at 120/1 Soi Nanai 2, Nanai Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿790. Continue Reading
- BGW Phuket Hostel - BGW Phuket Hostel is located at 189/7 Rat U Thit 200 Pee Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿8,794. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Deva Suites Patong, Patong and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Deva Suites Patong in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Deva Suites Patong in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Deva Suites Patong, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Deva Suites Patong, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Deva Suites Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Deva Suites Patong, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Deva Suites Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Deva Suites Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket?
In my view the beach. Around the Deva Suites Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Deva Suites Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Deva Suites Patong or Patong on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Deva Suites Patong or Patong have?
The Deva Suites Patong offers a guest rating of 7.6and there is: Hotel 24 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Laundry service - Spa and Business centre. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Deva Suites Patong and Patong, simply follow the Deva Suites Patong page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Deva Suites Patong for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight tickets to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Deva Suites Patong to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport in Thailand' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to the island of Phuket: Going to book the Deva Suites Patong and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket International Airport in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Deva Suites Patong but also interested in purchasing a Patong apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Deva Suites Patong. Here to help 🙂