Blue Sky Residence, located at 205/19, Nanai Road, Soi Thum Dee (Soi Sevatasai), Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿879.
Name: Blue Sky Residence
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 205/19, Nanai Road, Soi Thum Dee (Soi Sevatasai), Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 9.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:00 Check-Out 11:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and Concierge service
Average price: ฿879 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Blue Sky Residence, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Blue Sky Residence.
About Blue Sky Residence
Blue Sky Residence is located at 205/1, Nanai Roa, Soi Thum Dee (Soi Sevatasai, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Blue Sky Residence is located in a quiet corner of the famous nightlife beach in Paton, Phuke, Thailand.We have room, studios and apartments with all the comfort of a 4 star hotel. From your own balcony you have a fantastic view over Patong bay and our swimming pool. The Blue Sky Residence was opened in December 2001 and is brand new hotel with a swimming pool and pool bistro. The hotel is located in the south of patong beac, in the middle of a small hil, about 1.3 kilometers away from the beach and patongs nightlife are, a 2 minutes drive with a motorbike or Patongs famous Tuk Tuks. The Blue Sky Residence offers great value for mone, and provides you with all amenities for an unforgettable holiday. Patong beach is located on phukets west coas, about 40 minutes away from phuket international airport. Patong Beach is one of phukets most popular beaches and offers you white and sandy beaches and a cosmopolitan city nightlife. Swimming Pool Pool Bistro 24 hours safety deposit box 24 hours security Car for rent Motorbike for rent Airport transfer Cancellation policy: Please note that for this hotel any cancellation must be notified at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Squareone - Squareone is located at 241/34 Rat-u-thit Road in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿581. Continue Reading
- SOHO Rooms Patong - SOHO Rooms Patong is located at 27 Ratpathanusorn Road,Patong Kathu,Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿389. Continue Reading
- The Lunar Patong - The Lunar Patong is located at 31/1 Rat-Uthit 200 Pee Road, Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,408. Continue Reading
- Absolute Bangla Suites - Absolute Bangla Suites is located at 68/1 Soi Bangla, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,941. Continue Reading
- The Palmery Resort - The Palmery Resort is located at 82/20 Khoktanod Rd, Kata Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,673. Continue Reading
- Lars-Lita Residence - Lars-Lita Residence is located at 34/12-15 Prachanukhro Rd, Patong,Kathu,Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,044. Continue Reading
- Summer Breeze Hotel - Summer Breeze Hotel is located at Soi Sansabai 171/12 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,847. Continue Reading
- Hotel Clover Patong Phuket - Hotel Clover Patong Phuket is located at 162/8-11 Taweewong Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,387. Continue Reading
- Star Guesthouse - Star Guesthouse is located at 143/8-9 Rat-u-thit 200 pee Rd. Patong Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿393. Continue Reading
- WIRE Hostel - WIRE Hostel is located at Thanon Bangla 66/10 Soi Bangla, Patong in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿281. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Blue Sky Residence, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Blue Sky Residence, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Blue Sky Residence, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Blue Sky Residence, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Blue Sky Residence for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Blue Sky Residence, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Blue Sky Residence is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Blue Sky Residence or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Blue Sky Residence or Patong on Phuket in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket?
If you have booked the Blue Sky Residence try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island, Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Blue Sky Residence for a week day. You'll find low-cost flight deals to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Blue Sky Residence to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Blue Sky Residence and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket island in Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-cost flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Blue Sky Residence. Here to help 🙂