Beyond Patong, located at 8 Sawatdirak Road, Tambol Patong, Amphur Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,540.
Name: Beyond Patong
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 8 Sawatdirak Road, Tambol Patong, Amphur Kathu
Av rating: 8.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿2,540
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Beyond Patong, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Beyond Patong.
About Beyond Patong
Beyond Patong is located at 8 Sawatdirak Roa, Tambol Paton, Amphur Kathu in Patong on Phuket island. Beyond Patong is centrally located in Paton, a 3-minute walk from Patong Beach and 10 minutes by foot from Bangla Road. This 4-star hotel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 161 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and minibar, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel’s restauran, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business cente, dry cleaning/laundry service, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Patong? This hotel has 4650 square feet (432 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Beyond Patong in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Safari Beach Hotel - Safari Beach Hotel is located at 136 Thaweewong Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,916. Continue Reading
- Smile Home - Smile Home is located at 8/8 Chalermprakiat Road (Soi Eden) Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- WeChat Inn - WeChat Inn is located at 164/25-26 Nanai Soi8 Patong beach Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,299. Continue Reading
- Aspira Prime Patong - Aspira Prime Patong is located at 222 Ratcha Uthit, 200 Pee Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿857. Continue Reading
- Lamai Guesthouse - Lamai Guesthouse is located at 20/31-21 Sirirat Road, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- Destinaation Patong Boutique hotel by the sea - Destinaation Patong Boutique hotel by the sea is located at 30/8 Thaweewong Road in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿654. Continue Reading
- HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) - HANGOUT by KLY Phuket (Former K-Hotel) is located at 180 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,398. Continue Reading
- Rayaburi Hotel, Patong - Rayaburi Hotel, Patong is located at 3/8 Sawatdirak Road, Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,686. Continue Reading
- Silver Resortel - Silver Resortel is located at 3/37 Sawadirak RD.Patong Beach in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿91,742. Continue Reading
- Baan Laimai Beach Resort & Spa - Baan Laimai Beach Resort & Spa is located at 66 Thavee-wong Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,480. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Beyond Patong, Patong and Phuket island in Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Beyond Patong in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island in Thailand, as around the Beyond Patong in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Beyond Patong, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Beyond Patong, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Beyond Patong, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Beyond Patong, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Beyond Patong for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Beyond Patong, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Beyond Patong is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Beyond Patong or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Beyond Patong or Patong on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Beyond Patong or Patong have?
The Beyond Patong offers a guest rating of 8.2and there is: Hotel 161 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Spa and Gym. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Beyond Patong and Patong, simply follow the Beyond Patong page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Beyond Patong for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket International Airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Beyond Patong to go to Phuket International Airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and the island of Phuket services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Beyond Patong and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight tickets to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cut-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Beyond Patong but also interested in purchasing a Patong apartment, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Beyond Patong. Here to help 🙂