Beds Patong Budget Hotel, located at 11-13 Soi Sainamyen1, Sainamyen Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Wi-Fi, Bar and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 8.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿943.
Name: Beds Patong Budget Hotel
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 11-13 Soi Sainamyen1, Sainamyen Rd, Patong, Kathu, Phuket
Av rating: 8.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, Bar and Laundry service
Average price: ฿943
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Beds Patong Budget Hotel, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Beds Patong Budget Hotel.
About Beds Patong Budget Hotel
Beds Patong Budget Hotel is located at 11-13 Soi Sainamyen, Sainamyen R, Paton, Kath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Located in Paton, Beds Patong is within a 15-minute drive of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Patong Beach and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 16 individually decorated guestroom, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as a hair salon and a picnic area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include express check-i, dry cleaning/laundry service, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Beds Patong Budget Hotel in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Candy House - Candy House is located at 24/21 Rachpatanusorn Road, Kathu Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿918. Continue Reading
- Navatara Phuket Resort - Navatara Phuket Resort is located at 90/28 Moo6. Viset Road, Rawai, Muang, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,287. Continue Reading
- P.S 2 Resort - P.S 2 Resort is located at 21 Rath-U-Thit Road,Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,099. Continue Reading
- The Palmery Resort - The Palmery Resort is located at 82/20 Khoktanod Rd, Kata Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,673. Continue Reading
- The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa - The ASHLEE Plaza Patong Hotel & Spa is located at 34/50-57 Prachanukhro Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿745. Continue Reading
- Arimana - Arimana is located at 64/1 Nanai Rd., Patong Beach, Kathu, Patong in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,083. Continue Reading
- Blue Sky Residence - Blue Sky Residence is located at 205/19, Nanai Road, Soi Thum Dee (Soi Sevatasai), Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿879. Continue Reading
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong - Royal Phawadee Village Patong is located at 3 Sawatdirak Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,579. Continue Reading
- Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna - Aquarius Gay Guesthouse and Sauna is located at 127/10-17 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Paradise Complex in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿464. Continue Reading
- The Corner - The Corner is located at 123/15-16 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Rd., Khathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Hotel or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Beds Patong Budget Hotel, Patong and Phuket island, Thailand FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Beds Patong Budget Hotel in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, as around the Beds Patong Budget Hotel in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Beds Patong Budget Hotel, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Beds Patong Budget Hotel, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Beds Patong Budget Hotel, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Beds Patong Budget Hotel, or around Patong on Phuket, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Beds Patong Budget Hotel for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Beds Patong Budget Hotel, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Beds Patong Budget Hotel is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Beds Patong Budget Hotel or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Beds Patong Budget Hotel or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Beds Patong Budget Hotel or Patong have?
The Beds Patong Budget Hotel offers a guest rating of 8.7and there is: Hotel 16 rooms. The Hotels main facilities are: Wi-Fi - Bar and Laundry service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Beds Patong Budget Hotel and Patong, simply follow the Beds Patong Budget Hotel page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Beds Patong Budget Hotel for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Beds Patong Budget Hotel to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Beds Patong Budget Hotel and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flights from Phuket island airport every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Beds Patong Budget Hotel but also interested in purchasing a Patong house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Beds Patong Budget Hotel. Here to help 🙂