Arita House, located at 99/5-6 Rat-U-Tit 200 pee road, kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket, offers Guest House amenities including: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿999.
Name: Arita House
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 99/5-6 Rat-U-Tit 200 pee road, kathu
Type: Guest House
Av rating: 7.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Concierge service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿999
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Arita House, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Arita House.
About Arita House
Arita House is located at 99/5-6 Rat-U-Tit 200 pee roa, kathu in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Arita House in Paton, you’ll be minutes from Royal Paradise Night Market and Bangla Road. This hotel is close to Jungceylon Shopping Center and Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining At Arita Hous, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket in Thailand see our Phuket island, Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
If the Arita House in Patong is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Sea Cono Boutique Hotel - Sea Cono Boutique Hotel is located at 179/85-87 Saigor Road., Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,992. Continue Reading
- Ciao Residence - Ciao Residence is located at 130 Soi Nanai, Patong in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,176. Continue Reading
- Star Guesthouse - Star Guesthouse is located at 143/8-9 Rat-u-thit 200 pee Rd. Patong Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿393. Continue Reading
- Art Patong Serviced Apartments - Art Patong Serviced Apartments is located at 158/99 Pung Muang Sai 3 Kor in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, Spanish, Italian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,995. Continue Reading
- Patong Merlin Hotel - Patong Merlin Hotel is located at 44 Thaveewong Rd., Patong Beach in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿389. Continue Reading
- Patong Rai Rum Yen Resort - Patong Rai Rum Yen Resort is located at 53/3 Hasib Pee Road, T.Patong, A.Kathu Phuket in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Swimming Pool and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿599. Continue Reading
- 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel - 7Q Bangla Boutique Hotel is located at 155/21 Phang-Muang Sai Kor Road, Patong Beach, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,699. Continue Reading
- The Three By APK - The Three By APK is located at 236 Rachapatanusorn Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿702. Continue Reading
- iCheck inn Residences Patong - iCheck inn Residences Patong is located at 158/99 Pung Muang Sai 3 Kor, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿838. Continue Reading
- R-Mar Resort and Spa - R-Mar Resort and Spa is located at 33 Soi Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee 1, Rat-U-Thid 200 Pee Road, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,569. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong Guest House or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Guest House etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Arita House, Patong and Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Arita House in Patong and Phuket?
The weather on Phuket island, as around the Arita House in Patong, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Arita House, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Arita House, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Arita House, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Arita House, or around Patong on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Arita House for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Arita House, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Arita House is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Arita House or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Arita House or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Arita House or Patong have?
The Arita House offers a guest rating of 7.4and there is: Hotel 20 rooms. The Guest Houses main facilities are: Laundry service - Concierge service and Wi-Fi. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Arita House and Patong, simply follow the Arita House page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Arita House for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight tickets to Phuket island airport (HKT) on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Arita House to go to Phuket island airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Arita House and need a flight? If your looking for cut-priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island low-cost flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cut-priced flight deals from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If your staying at the Arita House but also interested in purchasing a Patong house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on Phuket island, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Arita House. Here to help 🙂