Arita House, located at 99/5-6 Rat-U-Tit 200 pee road, kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand, offers Guest House amenities including: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.4, and an average daily rate of: ฿999.
Name: Arita House
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 99/5-6 Rat-U-Tit 200 pee road, kathu
Type: Guest House
Av rating: 7.4
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Laundry service, Concierge service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿999 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Arita House, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Arita House.
About Arita House
Arita House is located at 99/5-6 Rat-U-Tit 200 pee roa, kathu in Patong on Phuket island. With a stay at Arita House in Paton, you’ll be minutes from Royal Paradise Night Market and Bangla Road. This hotel is close to Jungceylon Shopping Center and Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining At Arita Hous, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator (lift). Free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed!Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side.Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket island
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- The Charm Resort Phuket - The Charm Resort Phuket is located at 212 Thaweewong Road, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,396. Continue Reading
- MAI HOUSE Patong Hill - MAI HOUSE Patong Hill is located at 5/5 Phrabarami Road, Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Spa and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,038. Continue Reading
- SunSeaSand Hotel (Patong) - SunSeaSand Hotel (Patong) is located at 184/22 Phangmuang Sai Goh Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿611. Continue Reading
- 7Q Bangla Hotel - 7Q Bangla Hotel is located at 159/14 Phangmuang Sai Kor Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand 83150 in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿513. Continue Reading
- Baramee Resortel - Baramee Resortel is located at 266 Prabaramee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150 Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Ocean View Treasure Hotel - Ocean View Treasure Hotel is located at 127/79 Pisitkoranee Rd., Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: Italian, English, French, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,331. Continue Reading
- iCheck inn Residences Patong - iCheck inn Residences Patong is located at 158/99 Pung Muang Sai 3 Kor, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿838. Continue Reading
- Bauman Residence - Bauman Residence is located at 201 Phang-Muang Sai kor Rd., Patong, Kathu in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿868. Continue Reading
- Best Western Patong Beach - Best Western Patong Beach is located at 190 Pangmuengsai Gor Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,571. Continue Reading
- TIRAS Patong Beach Hotel - TIRAS Patong Beach Hotel is located at 92/5 Thawewong Rd. Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿960. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Guest House etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Arita House, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Arita House, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket island in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Arita House, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Arita House, or around Patong on Phuket?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Arita House for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Arita House, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Arita House is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Arita House or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Arita House or Patong on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island, Thailand?
If you have booked the Arita House try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket, Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Arita House for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Arita House to go to Phuket island airport in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Arita House and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand cut-priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flights from Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Arita House. Here to help 🙂