Add Plus Hotel & Spa, located at 182/7 Phungmuang Sai Kor RoadKathu, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 7.5, and an average daily rate of: ฿634.
Name: Add Plus Hotel & Spa
Location: Patong, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 182/7 Phungmuang Sai Kor RoadKathu, Phuket
Av rating: 7.5
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Business centre
Average price: ฿634 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Add Plus Hotel & Spa, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Add Plus Hotel & Spa.
About Add Plus Hotel & Spa
Add Plus Hotel & Spa is located at 182/7 Phungmuang Sai Kor RoadKath, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island. A stay at Add Plus Hotel & Spa places you in the heart of Paton, within a 15-minute walk of Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road. This spa hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Patong Beach and 2.8 mi (4.4 km) from Karon Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 70 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Rooms have private balconies. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.Amenities Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and a picnic area.Dining For lunch or dinne, stop by Salathon, a restaurant that specializes in Thai cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/caf, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a 24-hour business cente, dry cleaning/laundry service, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request, and free self parking is available onsite.
Patong beach, Phuket, back in the 80’s, was a sleepy Thai fishing village. Bangla Road (the strip) was a semi paved, barely two lane piece of road that ran from the beach to the intersection. Beer was around 25 or 30 baht also and Thai fishing boats still anchored by the score very close to the beach at night. How things have changed! Today Patong Beach is one of the most famous destinations in the world and better known for its nightlife and the 3.5 kilometers (2.2 mi) beach that runs the entire length of Patong’s road side. Nightlife is centered in two main areas, ‘Bangla Road’ but there are hundreds of bars, cafes and restaurants around Patong waiting for you to walk in. The good thing about Patong is that it now offers great shopping, eateries and numerous high rated Restaurants and cafes to suite.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket in Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket, Thailand see our Phuket island in Thailand Visa guide
More Patong Accommodations
- Connect Guesthouse - Connect Guesthouse is located at 125/8-9 Rath-U-Thit Road. in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Bar and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿494. Continue Reading
- Pimnara Boutique Hotel - Pimnara Boutique Hotel is located at 195,197 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pee Road, Jungceylon, Phuket in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,086. Continue Reading
- WIRE Hostel - WIRE Hostel is located at Thanon Bangla 66/10 Soi Bangla, Patong in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿281. Continue Reading
- Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre - Friendship Beach Resort & Atmanjai Wellness Centre is located at 27/1 M.5 Soi Mittrapap T.Rawai Phuket in Patong on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,736. Continue Reading
- The Artist House - The Artist House is located at 86/36 Prabaramee Road, Patong Beach, Kathu in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿488. Continue Reading
- Forest Patong Hotel - Forest Patong Hotel is located at 46/27-29, Soi.Kongbangwat pisitkorranee Road in Patong on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Bar, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿594. Continue Reading
- Baumanburi Hotel - Baumanburi Hotel is located at 239/1 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Rd., Patong Beach, Phuket in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿804. Continue Reading
- Tropicoza - Tropicoza is located at 80/9 Thaweewong Rd., Patong beach, Soi Wattana, Kathu, Phuket, Kingdom of Thailand in Patong on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿600. Continue Reading
- Raha Grand Hotel - Raha Grand Hotel is located at 89/1 Phang Muang Sai Kor Road, Patong, Kathu, in Patong on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿420. Continue Reading
- The Journey Patong - The Journey Patong is located at 44/2-3 Soi Klongbangwat, Pisitkorranee Rd in Patong on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿9,497. Continue Reading
Search for more Patong accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Patong etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Patong & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Patong and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Add Plus Hotel & Spa, or around Patong?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Add Plus Hotel & Spa, like anywhere around Patong, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Patong or Phuket?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Patong on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Patong Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Patong property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Patong or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Add Plus Hotel & Spa, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Add Plus Hotel & Spa, or around Patong on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Patong mini market around the Add Plus Hotel & Spa for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Patong, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Add Plus Hotel & Spa, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island?
In my view the beach. Around the Add Plus Hotel & Spa is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Add Plus Hotel & Spa or Patong?
The beer or larger prices around Add Plus Hotel & Spa or Patong on Phuket is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Add Plus Hotel & Spa try and book your flight to Phuket island at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Patong on Phuket island in Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Add Plus Hotel & Spa for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flights to Phuket International Airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Patong / Phuket island national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Patong or Phuket island in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Add Plus Hotel & Spa to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket island airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Patong and Phuket island services we offer
Flights to Phuket in Thailand: Going to book the Add Plus Hotel & Spa and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand low-priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-priced flight tickets from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Patong Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Patong property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Patong, or on the island of Phuket then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Patong property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Add Plus Hotel & Spa. Here to help 🙂