Thalang Guesthouse, located at 37 Thalang Road Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand, offers Other amenities including: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿5,137.
Name: Thalang Guesthouse
Location: Phuket Town, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 37 Thalang Road Muang Phuket
Av rating: 6.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Laundry service
Average price: ฿5,137
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Thalang Guesthouse, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Thalang Guesthouse.
About Thalang Guesthouse
Thalang Guesthouse is located at 37 Thalang Road Muang Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. With a stay at Thalang Guesthouse in Phuket (Old Phuket Town, you’ll be a 4-minute drive from Phuket Trickeye Museum and 9 minutes from Bangkok Hospital Phuket. This guesthouse is 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Jungceylon Shopping Center and 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Patong Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include complimentary bottled water and portable fan, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge during limited hours.
About Phuket Town
Phuket Town is one of the oldest cities in Thailand. The town used to be the important port on the west of the Malay Peninsula where Chinese immigrants first landed. Phuket used to be ruled by both Portugal and Holland. Old Phuket Town, is historical town forming part of Phuket City. Old Phuket Town is noted for Sino-Portuguese buildings on both sides of the street and many old buildings have now been converted into shops, hotels, restaurants, bars and museums. Phuket Town Restaurant and nightlife has a distinctly Asian flavor that’s an acquired taste, yet a delight once you get to know it. The scene in downtown nightclubs and bars is very indicative of Thai culture: it’s fun, slightly corny and no one is taking anything too seriously. If your wondering where to stay on Phuket, and don’t want to be just another tourist, then stay in ‘Phuket Town’.
About Phuket, Thailand
State: Phuket island, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Phuket Town Accommodations
If the Thalang Guesthouse in Phuket Town is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Phuket Blue Hostel - Phuket Blue Hostel is located at 125/7 Phang Nga Road in Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿550. Continue Reading
- L’atelier Poshtel Phuket - L'atelier Poshtel Phuket is located at 101/31, Bypass Square, Chalerm Phrakiet Rama 9 Road Kathu in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Parking, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,600. Continue Reading
- Ratana Apart-Hotel at Rassada - Ratana Apart-Hotel at Rassada is located at 58/888 Moo.6, Thapkrasattri Road, Rassada, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿810. Continue Reading
- PK Mansion - PK Mansion is located at 35/1-35/5-7 Moo 5, Vichidsongkram Road. in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿800. Continue Reading
- Me Room Hotel - Me Room Hotel is located at 77 Dirok-U-tid 1 Rd. Tambol Taladyai in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Spa, and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,065. Continue Reading
- Phupara Place - Phupara Place is located at 66/4 Pattana Rd. T.Taladnua in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,027. Continue Reading
- Phuket Chinoinn - Phuket Chinoinn is located at 32/209 Phoonpon Road, Talat Nuea, Mueang Phuket District, 83000 in Phuket Town on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Low mobility guests welcome and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿849. Continue Reading
- Chaphone Guesthouse - Chaphone Guesthouse is located at 183/76 Phang Nga Rd.,Muang District in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Concierge service, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿700. Continue Reading
- Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel - Casa Blanca Boutique Hotel is located at 26 Phuket road, Taladyai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Business centre and the Staff speaks: English, Spanish, Italian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,040. Continue Reading
- Machima House - Machima House is located at 284 Phuket Rd., Talad Yai, Muang, Phuket in Phuket Town on Phuket island. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿845. Continue Reading
Search for more Phuket Town Other or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Phuket Town etc), or the type (Other etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Thalang Guesthouse, Phuket Town and Phuket island FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Thalang Guesthouse in Phuket Town and Phuket, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand, as around the Thalang Guesthouse in Phuket Town, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Thalang Guesthouse, or around Phuket Town?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Thalang Guesthouse, like anywhere around Phuket Town, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Phuket Town or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Phuket Town on Phuket island, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Phuket Town Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Phuket Town property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Phuket Town or Phuket in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket in Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Thalang Guesthouse, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Thalang Guesthouse, or around Phuket Town on Phuket island?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Phuket Town mini market around the Thalang Guesthouse for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Phuket Town, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Thalang Guesthouse, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Thalang Guesthouse is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Thalang Guesthouse or Phuket Town?
The beer or larger prices around Thalang Guesthouse or Phuket Town on Phuket island in Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Thalang Guesthouse or Phuket Town have?
The Thalang Guesthouse offers a guest rating of 6.1and there is: . The Others main facilities are: Wi-Fi - 24 hour Front Desk Service and Laundry service. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Thalang Guesthouse and Phuket Town, simply follow the Thalang Guesthouse page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Phuket Town on Phuket, Thailand our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Thalang Guesthouse for a week day. You'll find bargain priced flight tickets to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Phuket Town / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Phuket Town or Phuket before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Thalang Guesthouse to go to Phuket airport simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Phuket Town and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Thalang Guesthouse and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flights to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island in Thailand bargain priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket airport (HKT) in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for cheap flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Phuket Town Property Tours: If your staying at the Thalang Guesthouse but also interested in purchasing a Phuket Town house, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Phuket Town, or on Phuket in Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Phuket Town property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Thalang Guesthouse. Here to help 🙂