Brook Resort & Villas, located at 12/42 Soi Boonnada, Moo 2 in Nai Yang on Phuket, Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 6.1, and an average daily rate of: ฿1,599.
Name: Brook Resort & Villas
Location: Nai Yang, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 12/42 Soi Boonnada, Moo 2
Av rating: 6.1
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿1,599
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Brook Resort & Villas, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Brook Resort & Villas.
About Brook Resort & Villas
Brook Resort & Villas is located at 12/42 Soi Boonnad, Moo 2 in Nai Yang on Phuket island. With a stay at The Best Mansion in Chalong (Chalong, you’ll be convenient to Phuket Zoo and Chalong Temple. This guesthouse is within close proximity of HomePro Village and Chalong Pier.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 34 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connecte, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Re, Sp, Premium Amenities Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and tour/ticket assistance.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, dry cleaning/laundry service, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
About Nai Yang
Nai Yang (หาดในยาง Hat Nai Yang) is a quiet beaches in northern Phuket. The atmosphere is generally laid back and quiet. Basically Nai Yang is a chill-on-the-beach sort of place. It seems that the most popular thing to do is to have a massage or a few drinks. There are waves on one side of lagoon and flat water with reef break on other side. Sirinat National Park (อุทยานแห่งชาติสิรินาถ) covers an area of 90 square kilometers, stretching all the way to the island’s northern tip. The park headquarters are located on Nai Yang, which is blessed with shady pine trees providing excellent opportunity for swimming and relaxation. Off-shore is a large coral reef which serves as habitat for several species of sea life, particularly the sea turtles.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket, Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Nai Yang Accommodations
If the Brook Resort & Villas in Nai Yang is not to your liking then you can find some of our best picks below.
- Pensiri House - Pensiri House is located at 112 Moo.5 Sakhu, Thalang in Nai Yang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿745. Continue Reading
- The Slate - The Slate is located at 116 Moo 1 Tambol Sakhu, Talang, Phuket in Nai Yang on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,177. Continue Reading
- Naiyang Sea View Place - Naiyang Sea View Place is located at 90/12 Moo 5 T. Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Nai Yang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: 24 hour Front Desk Service, Private beach and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,799. Continue Reading
- Ruan Mai Naiyang Beach Resort - Ruan Mai Naiyang Beach Resort is located at 90/24 Moo 5 Saku, Thalang, Phuket in Nai Yang on Phuket island in Thailand. Amenities include: Restaurant/cafe, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,198. Continue Reading
- The Vijitt Resort Phuket - The Vijitt Resort Phuket is located at 16 Moo2, Viset Rd., Rawai, Muang, Phuket in Nai Yang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Laundry service, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,499. Continue Reading
- Malisa Villa’s Kata - Malisa Villa’s Kata is located at 40/36 Kata Road, Kata Beach in Nai Yang on Phuket island. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,199. Continue Reading
- Mission Hills Phuket Golf Resort - Mission Hills Phuket Golf Resort is located at 195 Moo 4, T. Pakhok, A. Talang in Nai Yang on Phuket island. Amenities include: Laundry service, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿5,465. Continue Reading
- Ideo Phuket Hotel - Ideo Phuket Hotel is located at 113 Moo 5, Sakoo, Thalang in Nai Yang on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Low mobility guests welcome, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿956. Continue Reading
- Serene Villa Phuket - Serene Villa Phuket is located at 21 Moo 4, Soi Lookjun, Taeiad Road. in Nai Yang on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,790. Continue Reading
- Brook Resort & Villas - Brook Resort & Villas is located at 12/42 Soi Boonnada, Moo 2 in Nai Yang on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Concierge service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,599. Continue Reading
Search for more Nai Yang Resort or accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Nai Yang etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Brook Resort & Villas, Nai Yang and Phuket island FAQ
Whats the weather like around the Brook Resort & Villas in Nai Yang and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket, Thailand, as around the Brook Resort & Villas in Nai Yang, is warm - very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Brook Resort & Villas, or around Nai Yang?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Brook Resort & Villas, like anywhere around Nai Yang, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Nai Yang or Phuket, Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Nai Yang on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Nai Yang Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Nai Yang property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Nai Yang or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the Brook Resort & Villas, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Brook Resort & Villas, or around Nai Yang on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Nai Yang mini market around the Brook Resort & Villas for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Nai Yang, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Brook Resort & Villas, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Brook Resort & Villas is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Brook Resort & Villas or Nai Yang?
The beer or larger prices around Brook Resort & Villas or Nai Yang on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What facilities does the Brook Resort & Villas or Nai Yang have?
The Brook Resort & Villas offers a guest rating of 6.1and there is: Hotel 32 rooms. The Resorts main facilities are: Swimming Pool - Concierge service and Wi-Fi. To see more photos, facilities, and more things to do for you and your family around the Brook Resort & Villas and Nai Yang, simply follow the Brook Resort & Villas page link above.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Nai Yang on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Brook Resort & Villas for a week day. You'll find cheap flights to Phuket airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Nai Yang / Phuket island in Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Nai Yang or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Brook Resort & Villas to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket airport?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Nai Yang and Phuket in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket, Thailand: Going to book the Brook Resort & Villas and need a flight? If your looking for budget priced flight deals to Phuket island, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island budget priced flight tickets booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport (HKT) we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for bargain priced flights from Phuket island airport (HKT) in Thailand every day! 🙂
Private Nai Yang Property Tours: If your staying at the Brook Resort & Villas but also interested in purchasing a Nai Yang Villa, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Nai Yang, or on Phuket, Thailand, then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search and Find’ Nai Yang property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Brook Resort & Villas. Here to help 🙂