Phuket Riviera Villas, located at 95/23 Sayiuan Rd. Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island, offers Hotel amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, English language, a guest rating of 9.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,298.
Name: Phuket Riviera Villas
Location: Nai Harn, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 95/23 Sayiuan Rd. Phuket
Av rating: 9.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 14:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: Italian, French, English language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Pets allowed
Average price: ฿2,298 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Phuket Riviera Villas, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Phuket Riviera Villas.
About Phuket Riviera Villas
Phuket Riviera Villas is located at 95/23 Sayiuan Rd. Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Located in Rawa, Phuket Riviera Villas is by the ocea, within a 10-minute drive of Nai Harn Beach and Rawai Beach. This villa is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from Yanui Beach and 3 mi (4.9 km) from Promthep Cape.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and ovens. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. LED televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desk, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This villa also features complimentary wireless Internet acces, tour/ticket assistanc, and a picnic area. Guests can get to nearby shops on the shuttle (surcharge).Dining Take advantage of the villa’s room service (during limited hours).Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a computer statio, express check-i, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharg, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
About Nai Harn
Nai Harn, Phuket used to be a quiet little village where nothing much was going on, however this is changing and there are now some great International restaurants and funky cafes alongside the local roadside Thai eateries.Surrounded by mountains the water is generally calm and crystal clear depending upon the season. Surfers tend to head for the south end of the beach where the waves are best whilst the tourists sit on the sand under an umbrella or relax at one of the local restaurants for a lunch-time snack or cool drink.The lagoon offers a suitable swimming area for children and just a short distance from the beach is Nai Harn freshwater lake, with an island in the middle that contains a picnic area and play park for young children.
About Phuket island, Thailand
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket island airport in Thailand
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island, Thailand.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket island, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket see our Phuket Visa guide
More Nai Harn Accommodations
- Baan Sabai - Baan Sabai is located at 39/59-60 Moo 1 T.Rawai A.Muang Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,032. Continue Reading
- Majestic Villas Phuket - Majestic Villas Phuket is located at 78/8-10 Moo 7, Soi Samakkea 2. Saiyuan, Rawai, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿95,606. Continue Reading
- Angsana Laguna Phuket - Angsana Laguna Phuket is located at 10 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherng Talay, Thalang in Nai Harn on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,497. Continue Reading
- Lotus Bleu Resort & Restaurant - Lotus Bleu Resort & Restaurant is located at Soi Samakkee 1, Sai yuan Rd, Muang, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket - La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket is located at 93/29 SOI KING YA NOUI RAWAI, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,688. Continue Reading
- Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas - Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas is located at 888 Moo 3, Tumbon Mai Khao, Amphur Thalang, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Arabic, Russian language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿4,762. Continue Reading
- Baan Oui - Baan Oui is located at 14/95-96 Moo 1, Saiyuan Rd, Rawai, Muang, Naiharn in Nai Harn on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿648. Continue Reading
- Phuket Riviera Villas - Phuket Riviera Villas is located at 95/23 Sayiuan Rd. Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,298. Continue Reading
- By The Lake Villas - By The Lake Villas is located at 27/61 Soi Naya Moo 1 T.Rawai A.Muang Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,211. Continue Reading
- The Idol Boutique Resort & Villa - The Idol Boutique Resort & Villa is located at 86/78 Soi Sai yuan 11 T.Rawai A.Muang in Nai Harn on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,898. Continue Reading
Search for more Nai Harn accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Nai Harn etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Nai Harn & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Nai Harn and Phuket island in Thailand?
The weather on Phuket island, Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Phuket Riviera Villas, or around Nai Harn?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Phuket Riviera Villas, like anywhere around Nai Harn, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Nai Harn or Phuket island in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Nai Harn on Phuket, Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Nai Harn Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Nai Harn property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Nai Harn or Phuket island property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island, Thailand. We offer complimentary pickup from the Phuket Riviera Villas, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Phuket Riviera Villas, or around Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Nai Harn mini market around the Phuket Riviera Villas for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Nai Harn, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Phuket Riviera Villas, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Phuket Riviera Villas is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Phuket Riviera Villas or Nai Harn?
The beer or larger prices around Phuket Riviera Villas or Nai Harn on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket in Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
If you have booked the Phuket Riviera Villas try and book your flight to Phuket island in Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island in Thailand below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island in Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Nai Harn on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Phuket Riviera Villas for a week day. You'll find budget priced flight tickets to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Nai Harn / Phuket national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Nai Harn or Phuket island, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Phuket Riviera Villas to go to Phuket airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Nai Harn and Phuket island in Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island in Thailand: Going to book the Phuket Riviera Villas and need a flight? If your looking for low-cost flight deals to the island of Phuket simply use our very own search and compare Phuket, Thailand cut-priced flights booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for a cheap flight from Phuket island airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Nai Harn Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Nai Harn property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Nai Harn, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Nai Harn property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Phuket Riviera Villas. Here to help 🙂