La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket, located at 93/29 SOI KING YA NOUI RAWAI, Phuket in Nai Harn on the island of Phuket, offers Hotel amenities including: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and the Staff speaks: English language, a guest rating of 9.7, and an average daily rate of: ฿2,688.
Name: La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket
Location: Nai Harn, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 93/29 SOI KING YA NOUI RAWAI, Phuket
Av rating: 9.7
Checkin / out: Check-In 13:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English language
Basic amenities: Parking, 24 hour Front Desk Service and Wi-Fi
Average price: ฿2,688 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket.
About La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket
La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket is located at 93/29 SOI KING YA NOUI RAWA, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Located in Rawa, La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket is a 4-minute drive from Rawai Beach and 5 minutes from Promthep Cape. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Nai Harn Beach and 5.6 mi (8.9 km) from Kata Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and complimentary bottled wate, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden.Dining Continental breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Free self parking is available onsite.
About Nai Harn
Nai Harn, Phuket used to be a quiet little village where nothing much was going on, however this is changing and there are now some great International restaurants and funky cafes alongside the local roadside Thai eateries.Surrounded by mountains the water is generally calm and crystal clear depending upon the season. Surfers tend to head for the south end of the beach where the waves are best whilst the tourists sit on the sand under an umbrella or relax at one of the local restaurants for a lunch-time snack or cool drink.The lagoon offers a suitable swimming area for children and just a short distance from the beach is Nai Harn freshwater lake, with an island in the middle that contains a picnic area and play park for young children.
About Phuket in Thailand
State: Phuket in Thailand
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket International Airport
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket, Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island, Thailand see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Nai Harn Accommodations
- Fern House Retreat - Fern House Retreat is located at 10/5 M.5 Soi ta-Eiad T.Chalong A.Muang in Nai Harn on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,312. Continue Reading
- Baan Oui - Baan Oui is located at 14/95-96 Moo 1, Saiyuan Rd, Rawai, Muang, Naiharn in Nai Harn on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿648. Continue Reading
- Lotus Bleu Resort & Restaurant - Lotus Bleu Resort & Restaurant is located at Soi Samakkee 1, Sai yuan Rd, Muang, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Peace Blue Naiharn Naturist Resort Phuket - Peace Blue Naiharn Naturist Resort Phuket is located at 69/93 Baan Saiyuan, Soi Kokyang Tambon Rawai Amphoe Muang Phuket, in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,082. Continue Reading
- By The Lake Villas - By The Lake Villas is located at 27/61 Soi Naya Moo 1 T.Rawai A.Muang Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,211. Continue Reading
- Dee Inn - Dee Inn is located at 39/64 Soi Sai Yuan, Nai Harn, Rawai in Nai Harn on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
- Baan Sabai - Baan Sabai is located at 39/59-60 Moo 1 T.Rawai A.Muang Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Parking, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿1,032. Continue Reading
- Lae Lay Suites - Lae Lay Suites is located at 214/22 Patak Road Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿765. Continue Reading
- The Idol Boutique Resort & Villa - The Idol Boutique Resort & Villa is located at 86/78 Soi Sai yuan 11 T.Rawai A.Muang in Nai Harn on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,898. Continue Reading
- Angsana Laguna Phuket - Angsana Laguna Phuket is located at 10 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherng Talay, Thalang in Nai Harn on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,497. Continue Reading
Search for more Nai Harn accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Nai Harn etc), or the type (Hotel etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Nai Harn & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Nai Harn and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket in Thailand is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket, or around Nai Harn?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket, like anywhere around Nai Harn, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Nai Harn or Phuket island?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Nai Harn Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Nai Harn property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Nai Harn or Phuket island, Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket island. We offer complimentary pickup from the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket, or around Nai Harn on Phuket island in Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket island, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Nai Harn mini market around the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Nai Harn, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket island, Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island, Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket or Nai Harn?
The beer or larger prices around La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket or Nai Harn on Phuket island is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island, Thailand island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket try and book your flight to Phuket island, Thailand at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket island below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Nai Harn on Phuket our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket for a week day. You'll find cut-priced flight deals to Phuket airport on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Nai Harn / Phuket, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Nai Harn or Phuket in Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket island airport (HKT)?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket International Airport' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Nai Harn and Phuket island, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket and need a flight? If your looking for cheap flight deals to Phuket island simply use our very own search and compare Phuket island, Thailand cheap flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket island airport in Thailand we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flights from Phuket International Airport (HKT) every day! 🙂
Private Nai Harn Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Nai Harn property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Nai Harn, or on Phuket island, Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Nai Harn property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the La Maison Ya Nui Resort Phuket. Here to help 🙂