Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, located at 888 Moo 3, Tumbon Mai Khao, Amphur Thalang, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island in Thailand, offers Resort amenities including: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English, Arabic, Russian language, a guest rating of 9.2, and an average daily rate of: ฿4,762.
Name: Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas
Location: Nai Harn, Phuket, Thailand.
Address: 888 Moo 3, Tumbon Mai Khao, Amphur Thalang, Phuket
Av rating: 9.2
Checkin / out: Check-In 15:00 Check-Out 12:00
Staff languages: Staff speaks: English, Arabic, Russian language
Basic amenities: Swimming Pool, Spa and Gym
Average price: ฿4,762 ‘Click here to add dates / check price’
Booking: To book, and to see more details of Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, including photos, map location and todays price etc, simply go to Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas.
About Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas
Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas is located at 888 Moo , Tumbon Mai Kha, Amphur Thalan, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. With a stay at Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas in Mai Kha, you’ll be on the waterfron, just steps from Turtle Village and a 4-minute drive from Mai Khao Beach. This 5-star villa is 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from Splash Jungle Water Park and 11.5 mi (18.6 km) from Nai Yang Beach.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 92 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Your bed comes with premium beddin, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private patios. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainmen, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities Relax at the full-service sp, where you can enjoy massages. If you’re looking for recreational opportunitie, you’ll find outdoor tennis court, an outdoor poo, and a sauna. Additional features at this villa include complimentary wireless Internet acces, concierge service, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining Enjoy Thai cuisine at La Sal, one of the villa’s 3 restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Busines, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business cente, complimentary newspapers in the lobb, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours, and free valet parking is available onsite.
About Nai Harn
Nai Harn, Phuket used to be a quiet little village where nothing much was going on, however this is changing and there are now some great International restaurants and funky cafes alongside the local roadside Thai eateries.Surrounded by mountains the water is generally calm and crystal clear depending upon the season. Surfers tend to head for the south end of the beach where the waves are best whilst the tourists sit on the sand under an umbrella or relax at one of the local restaurants for a lunch-time snack or cool drink.The lagoon offers a suitable swimming area for children and just a short distance from the beach is Nai Harn freshwater lake, with an island in the middle that contains a picnic area and play park for young children.
State: Phuket island
Phuket’s Capital: Phuket City
Airport Name: Phuket airport (HKT)
Airport Code: HKT
Location: Phuket is located at longitude 98° 18′ 45? and latitude 08° 06′ 38?, 82 feet above sea level and is located 32 km northwest of the city centre, in the north of Phuket island.
Local time: GMT+7
Phuket in Thailand Visa: Read the visa FAQ first but if you are still unsure if you need a visa when flying in to Phuket island see our Phuket island Visa guide
More Nai Harn Accommodations
- Lae Lay Suites - Lae Lay Suites is located at 214/22 Patak Road Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Wi-Fi and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿765. Continue Reading
- Peace Blue Naiharn Naturist Resort Phuket - Peace Blue Naiharn Naturist Resort Phuket is located at 69/93 Baan Saiyuan, Soi Kokyang Tambon Rawai Amphoe Muang Phuket, in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,082. Continue Reading
- Majestic Villas Phuket - Majestic Villas Phuket is located at 78/8-10 Moo 7, Soi Samakkea 2. Saiyuan, Rawai, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Gym and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿95,606. Continue Reading
- By The Lake Villas - By The Lake Villas is located at 27/61 Soi Naya Moo 1 T.Rawai A.Muang Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Restaurant/cafe and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,211. Continue Reading
- The Idol Boutique Resort & Villa - The Idol Boutique Resort & Villa is located at 86/78 Soi Sai yuan 11 T.Rawai A.Muang in Nai Harn on Phuket, Thailand. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,898. Continue Reading
- Angsana Laguna Phuket - Angsana Laguna Phuket is located at 10 Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherng Talay, Thalang in Nai Harn on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Spanish, Russian, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿3,497. Continue Reading
- Lotus Bleu Resort & Restaurant - Lotus Bleu Resort & Restaurant is located at Soi Samakkee 1, Sai yuan Rd, Muang, Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket in Thailand. Amenities include: Laundry service, Bar and the Staff speaks: English, French language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿899. Continue Reading
- Phuket Riviera Villas - Phuket Riviera Villas is located at 95/23 Sayiuan Rd. Phuket in Nai Harn on Phuket island. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Spa and the Staff speaks: Italian, French, English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,298. Continue Reading
- Dee Inn - Dee Inn is located at 39/64 Soi Sai Yuan, Nai Harn, Rawai in Nai Harn on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Wi-Fi, Parking and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿750. Continue Reading
- Fern House Retreat - Fern House Retreat is located at 10/5 M.5 Soi ta-Eiad T.Chalong A.Muang in Nai Harn on the island of Phuket. Amenities include: Swimming Pool, Laundry service and the Staff speaks: English language. Av daily rate (Low/mid season): ฿2,312. Continue Reading
Search for more Nai Harn accommodations
To search simply start typing the location name (Nai Harn etc), or the type (Resort etc). As soon as you start typing the results will appear.
Nai Harn & Phuket FAQ
Whats the weather like in Nai Harn and Phuket island, Thailand?
The weather on Phuket is warm, very warm, all year round. However, the weather is generally most pleasant from late December to March, or even May, when there are clear skies and sunshine. The “hot season” is from April to May, when temperatures reach their highest. The main “rainy season”, or monsoon season, is between May / June and November, or even as late as December over the last decade or so.
Whats the best street food by the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, or around Nai Harn?
That's easy, for me anyway. Around the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, like anywhere around Nai Harn, there will be little grilled chicken (Kai Yang) street stalls. The chicken is often eaten with sticky rice (Khao Niaow) and sweet chilli sauce. Yum!. Try it for breakfat. Real goooooood 🙂
Can a foreigner buy property in Nai Harn or Phuket in Thailand?
The short answer is yes. Generally, the key requirements for buying property or Real Estate around Nai Harn on Phuket are the following: A) A deposit of 10% to 20% of total price to be paid on the 'Promise of Sale' (before signing the final contract). B) A foreign buyer has two options: either a 30-year leasehold or purchasing the property through a limited company. Nai Harn Apartments can be purchased by foreigners as long as at least 51% of the building is owned by Thais. C) Stamp duty is normally 0.50% of the total price. D) Registration fee between 2% and 2.5% of total Nai Harn property price plus agent fee. It is also important to know that if you are a non-Thai citizen, you may be subject to specific regulations and in certain instances be required to hold a specific permit enabling you to acquire Nai Harn or Phuket island in Thailand property. This does not apply to properties situated within special designated areas, such as developments on Phuket. We offer complimentary pickup from the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, and concultation, so drop us an email.
Is it safe drink water from the tap in Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, or around Nai Harn on Phuket island, Thailand?
Personally I do NOT drink water from the tap on Phuket in Thailand, but they say you can? I suggest that you buy 6 pack bottled water from any local Nai Harn mini market around the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas for drinking. The cheap clear, none branded, bottles, to me, are the best. I do though, as with other expats and locals around Nai Harn, brush my teeth with tap water, and use it for making tea / coffee etc, but only after boiling a few times. If you are unsure when you arrive to the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas, stick to the bottled water.
Where is the best places to watch the sunset on Phuket in Thailand?
In my view the beach. Around the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas is OK but the best places are: Promthep Cape (Laem Promthep), Big Buddha or Kata Rocks. Anywhere around the west / south side of Phuket island in Thailand.
BIG question! How much is a print of beer or larger in around the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas or Nai Harn?
The beer or larger prices around Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas or Nai Harn on Phuket island, Thailand is: Domestic Beer (0.5 liter draught) is around 70 / 90.00฿ while Imported Beer (0.33 liter bottle) will be around 100.00 ฿. Nightclubs, and higher end venues can be a lot more and supermarkets / mini markets will be a bit cheaper. Check out the 'Happy Hour' signs as you walk or drive by. Most bars will have them. I have known people on Phuket island island who only track these events and save a load of money. Everyone to his/her/their own right 🙂
What is the cheapest time to fly to Phuket island in Thailand?
If you have booked the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas try and book your flight to Phuket at least 3 months in advance to find the cheapest flight deals. Saying this, check out our delas from Phuket below.
Can I pay for my flight to Phuket island, Thailand in a differant currency on your flight booking system?
When booking your flight to Nai Harn on Phuket island our flight search module on our flights page, and all cheap flights from the module below, are in EURO (€) or $. To change the currency simply go to the flight booking page and once you are on our flight offer pages you can change the currency by using the top-right scroll-down menu. Use the same system for changing the language.
What is the best days to fly to Phuket in Thailand?
Try and book your 1st nights stay at the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas for a week day. You'll find low-priced flight deals to Phuket International Airport in Thailand on weekdays, and therefore avoid weekend flight surcharges.
Are flight prices higher on Nai Harn / Phuket island, Thailand national holidays?
Bottom line is 'Yes'. This goes for national holidays in your own Country also. Try avoid flying in heavy traffic holidays by travelling from / to Nai Harn or Phuket, Thailand before or after any major holidays.
Is there a smoking lounge at Phuket International Airport?
Bottom line is yes. Once you leave the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas to go to Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand simply go to the departure lounge, after immigration, and its by a small coffee shop. Be warned. The smoking room is very small and even before you lite up it feels like you have already had 5 cigs 🙂 VAPERS BE AWARE! Vaping (e-cigarettes) is still banded in Thailand 'so say' due to health issues, but in reality for import tax issues. 'On the spot' fines, or threats of jail time by local police. IF you do vape, and do get stopped and fined, ask for a police report. That should be fun? Bottom line is to 'just buy cigs' for your holiday. Saves on the flaff. TIT.
Is there WIFI Internet at Phuket International Airport (HKT) in Thailand?
Yes. You can get free Wi-Fi at Phuket airport (HKT)' by connecting to the airports access point. Simply log-in to the airport website, which pops up on your mobile/tablet browser once you arrive. As far as I know, or remember, there is also walled computers to use in the departure area also.
Other Nai Harn and Phuket, Thailand services we offer
Flights to Phuket island: Going to book the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas and need a flight? If your looking for bargain priced flights to Phuket, Thailand simply use our very own search and compare the island of Phuket bargain priced flight deals booking system. Simple and easy!
Besides flights to Phuket International Airport we also offer Thai residence, tourists and expats who live on Phuket to search for low-cost flights from Phuket International Airport every day! 🙂
Private Nai Harn Property Tours: If you looking to purchase a holiday home, a Nai Harn property, or you are simply searching for that cheap property bargin in Nai Harn, or on Phuket island in Thailand then we will make it all very easy for you. We also offer a quick ‘Search & Find’ Nai Harn property search system where you can simply send us a quick email before you arrive and we will find the property and the best price for you. Either contact us before you arrive, or once you are at the Anantara Mai Khao Phuket Villas. Here to help 🙂